Chapter 32

230+ Votes!

----NOTE---

Hey, dearest readers, please do share your comments. It would really encourage and cheer me and also give me an insight on your thoughts.

Thank you.

----NOTE ENDS----

RAELYNN

"You didn't know?", Dylan looked at me, surprised.

"Vince is a virgin. Literally and figuratively. He didn't even have feelings for anyone until now.", Ace stated matter-of-factly.

My mind froze to a standstill at his words. An overwhelmingly heavy weight pulled my heart down while my stomach twisted with a suffocating churning, turning my breathing uneasy as a huge lump formed at the base of my throat.

Vincent is a virgin.

That was the only thought occupying my mind at the moment, entirely tuning out the cheery chatter of the kids, a muffled silence enveloping my conscience while a storm raged in my brain.

My gaze slowly drifted to Vincent in a daze and he was already looking at me. I couldn't take my eyes off him and he held my gaze in place, an unrecognizable look swirling in his eyes.

Looking into his eyes that didn't waver from me even for a moment, I felt shame surge through me, forcing me to look away.

"Ren, why aren't you eating?", Theodore's question startled me out of my daze.

I shook my head slightly and tried to continue eating. However, my appetite was gone and I couldn't stomach the food with restlessness twisting my stomach into a painful knot. I picked at the dish on my plate for a while as everyone was engrossed in teasing each other, but I managed to complete my plate, not intending to waste food.

Soon, everyone dispersed from the dining room and asked me to join, but I left with an excuse of an important online meeting.

A few minutes later, making sure that the girls were nowhere near the dining room, I walked in and closed the door behind, realizing everyone was in the living room, waiting for the clock to strike 12.

Walking into the open kitchen, I fished out the ingredients for baking a cake and started with the procedure.

All the while, my thoughts revolved around Vincent while frustration grew within me at the shame surging through me.

"Do you now have a count of how many men f**ked you?"

The all too familiar despicable voice flashed in my mind for the first time in the past few weeks and I felt disgust jolting me up and I took a step back on instinct, pushing the creme container off the kitchen counter.

I was startled when I saw Theodore catching it and placing it back on the counter.

When did he come?

"Are you alright?", he asked gently.

Composing myself, I cleared my throat.

"Yes, thank you. I was just distracted for a moment.", I replied politely.

He nodded and poured me a glass of water which I accepted gratefully.

"Wow, the batter tastes great.", he commented, tasting it.

Gulping the lump in my throat, I forced a smile.

"You really didn't have to do this.", he said, leaning back on the kitchen counter.