Chapter 13

------NOTE-----

Hey, dear readers!!!

Firstly, for those who have voted for all the chapters, thank you a lot! ❤

Coming to those who have not, please be generous, dear readers.

It really takes a lot of time to write a chapter, checking and rectifying any mistakes, editing over and again and finally publishing. It takes a couple of hours to do it.

I'm not saying I'm doing some favor to you. I'm not. I'm writing because I love to.

But because you like reading what I write, show your appreciation through voting.

You may think I'm desperate for votes and trust me, I am. It's because after spending a long few hours on a chapter, I would want some encouragement and appreciation and for the effort I put on my book, I would like it to be read by as many people as possible.

Wattpad generally suggests a book to readers while they are reading other stories only when the book receives votes. As many votes a book gets, that frequently wattpad suggests it to others.

If you vote, it will be promoted and more people start getting to know of it and that way a lot more will be able to read my book. All I want is my work to get recognized and read by as many people as possible.

So, don't go out and call me mean for what I'm going to ask.

Please go to previous chapters and make sure to vote.

I'll give the next update as soon as each chapter gets 150+ votes.

If you can complete it in the next 24 hours, you'll get an update the immediate next day.

Thank you for bearing my rant.

Enjoy reading!!!

----NOTE ENDS---

VINCENT

Her eyes were blazing in raw rage, tempting me to test the limits of her stubbornness.

Looking at her stance, her ferocious stance, my own instincts fueled a strange excitement, overriding the anger I had been feeling.

I gave a slight pause, calmly caressing my index finger over the trigger.

Most people tremble at the sight of me.

The fear-stricken gaze of people is a daily routine and the more I instill that fear, the more it drives my adrenaline.

But in all these years, there were just a handful of men who stood resilient against me. And it's on them I use this trick.