하나

"It's not what are you thin----" Before he can explain a hard slap landed on his cheek making him speechless.

"I don't wanna think now, If I start to think anything than that won't be so good for you both" I growled at them before throwing the banquet at his face.

I slammed the door harshly of the café as hot tears made their way from my eyes. I can hear him calling my name multiple times........but no, this time, no looking back. I need to be tough...because of him I left my house.

Yes,that jerk was my (now ex) boyfriend.

We were together from the past 3 years and today it would be 4 years if he didn't had cheat on me. I knew something was going on my back but, who knew this something was this pathetic? Love is blind which is always blinded by friendship........the girl he cheated with was my best friend.

Today, was the day he was supposed to spend time with me and propose me for marriage but what he did? Kiss the his girlfriend's best friend on our Anniversary?

You morons will pay, Karma is seeing everything.

The idea of dating him was, gross!

The idea of leaving my homies for him was, gross!

The idea of having friends with a cunning fox like her, gross!
Right now my life is just sooo messed that even if I wanna fix it I will not be able to do so......

I don't have a place to stay.

I don't have money.

I can't go back to my homies. Of course no! I broke all the connections, even after they told me he's not the one I should be holding onto!

Suicide

It's the only option left. But I'm still too fragile & afraid to do that, not even in million years I'll be able to kill myself.

I'm a stupid & timid girl, now empty too.

-

Looking at the blank sky I got lost in my own thoughts. I sighed as I was about to get up but my thoughts got interrupted by a sudden voice from beside.

"Too much right?" I looked beside myself to see a guy ,I guess we we share the same age. I immediately backed off seeing him from nowhere.

"You just scared the shit outta me! Who the heck are you? Do I know you?" I raised my one eyebrow nervously to keep the impression while he smiled softly before speaking. Though he doesn't look like a bad guy-but what happened to me previously DIDN'T stopped haunting me yet.

"I should say no, but also yes. Not personally but you know me, kang Mirae" My body shivered as he called my name. Is he somehow a ghost or what?

"h-How do you k-know my name???" I asked gulping while he slightly titled his head before smilling making me get those psychopath vibes.

"Oh,common! Don't ask questions.You're fully betrayed and lonely, right?" He asked while I slowly nodded having no knowledge how did he got to know. "I can give you a better life where you can find true love" for sometime I Froze at his statement before bursting out into laughter. I laughed cause I don't wanted to beleive what he just said to me.

"How funny!!! I'mma call Mental hospital right now, lmao you should be in Circus right now" I was laughing my ass off while he irritatedly looked at me before yelling.

"Please be serious." I stopped as he low-key yelled at me. "If you don't wanna live a good life than okay, I'm taking my offer down and I'll hope for you to get survive in the street from floods, sunlight, rain, hunger & perverts." He said as he was about to turn around but I held his wrist looking at him with puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, I beleive you but How can it be possible?" He smiled this time wide.This man got some charms.

"Okay, so basically I'll give you a life where you, yess! you have to find the one who is destined & will forever be yours. You will get the happiness you want" He told firmly.

"But If I don't like him and why the hell are you helping me?" He laughed at my silly question.

"You'll really do deserve a better person, I can sense that by seeing your innocent personality and good heart, but it still depends on you if you find the real one or not. It depends on you how long you can sustain that happiness given by the god, And once you're in you'll never come back in your present life, is that okay from your side?" He asked again as I gulped hard thinking what to say...

"Um .....and why are you doing this......for me? I guess it's fine but you're not giving me any guarantee of me not-getting hurt  because of my feelings again" He didn't answer my questions and started to walk towards a reservoir nearby. I called him but he didn't answer and continued walking with me behind.

Suddenly that guy stopped making me bump on his back. awwch! that hurts man!

"Hey what are yo---" before I can finish he twisted me and settled a position where  if he left my hand I'll fell off to the deep water behind "Are you fucking out of your mind!!?" I shouted. "Leave me!!!" I Shouted again, "I don't know how to swim please, p-please don't play with m-my life.....!!" I cried out this time.

"Always remeber I did this because you told me. Once you're in,you can't be out by your own....even I can't make you comeback." He smiled "By the way I'm Soobin.I'll meet you there!"

"What do you mea----" He left my hand which made a shout came out of my mouth. "You crazy bastard!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and fall on the pool.

End of her pov.

He was still standing there looking at her drowning figure. He knew even if she got her true love....destiny will make them apart from eachother. But he did what he could do & he's satisfied. He looked up at the sky to see the sun covering the moon completely, which made it dark all over there. He chuckled as he saw the body of the girl who was earlier with him was already disappeared into water by now! He saw the Moon getting red.

"The history of Daechwita starts again"