십팔

As I was done with his face and about his clothes.....I guess I need to call for help.

I got up from my seat and went outside of that room where the king was sleeping.

__________________________________

"Please, he's asleep. He won't do anything!" Myeong pleaded while Namjoon who was timid to go was denying.

"You know.... he becomes mad whenever this kind of stuffs happ-"

"He's your brother, Prince Namjoon! You should try to think that way" she spoke while Namjoon's mouth opened to speak but was interrupted.

"I don't think you should go Namjoon hyung, don't hear her! She won't save you if anything happens with you" one of the prince spoke, his hair was shorted than anyone present. Lips pink and a mole on his cheeks.

"Wow, can't beleive how selfish You'll are! He's your freakin' brother" she disbelief looked at every single guy.

"Myeong, I'll go!"

____________________________________

Myeong's pov:

I was sitting outside of the room of King's room. Yes his room, and I was a big fool to hid in his own room. I was waiting Jin to open the door, he was the only one who wanted to help him.

I can't even beleive they're siblings, Yes I agree he sometimes is cruel but how can they act in this way?

I also went to the ayurvedic treater but he immediately rejected saying he wants to be alive, he have his wife and five kids waiting in his house.

People here are all weird and selfish.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heared the door cracking open.

"I've managed to give him the medicines and about his clothes, I've changed them. So there's no reason for you to worry about" he said as he smiled at me.

"Thank you Jin. You're the only generous one here!"

"You can't blame them Myeong, they all have fear of losing their lives. Though Yoongi isn't Someone who can hurt me intentionally, but when he gets this kind of mental stress he act in this very way" He stated while I licked my lips as I was dipping myself into deep thoughts.

' I knew something was up about him for which people fear him much ' she thought to herself.

"MYEONG!!!" A running I-jun came towards her and Jin. She was panting heavily due to running so fast,"h-have...t..the..k-king..did anything t-to...you?"

"First gather some air to breathe before speaking" Jin teased while I-jun glared. Such a tom and jerry ship.

"I'm ok I-jun, you don't have to worry. The king have fainted due to running behind me."

"How are they so careless to send you? You're precious too! They freaking knew what was going to happen but they stil-"

"It's fine, she's fine." Jin spoke looking at I-jun into reassuring eyes.

I-jun stared back for seconds before adjusting her gaze somewhere else as her cheeks flushed red.

"I-i think we should go" she was about to held my hand and Jin was about to walk away,but-but-but, both their legs trapped making both of them fall upon eachother while I was looking at them with wide eyes.

No one's pov:

They both were looking at eachother, face some inches away. I-jun's hair falling on Seokjin's face while Seokjin is a big admirer of his own beauty , was admiring I-jun's features.