열여섯

He was blocking that motherfucker's sword by his own before making him fall on ther ground.

My heart beat was still rapidly thumping inside my chest. I immediately backed off.

"GO AWAY FROM HERE!" He shouted while me being scared I was about to move when my way was again blocked by two fuckers. This time Yoongi wasn't able to come towards me as he was already beating 10 people's ass.

Before the first guy can do anything I immediately kicked his balls in a tactic that he fell making the other one fall too.

"Your highness, Our people are having too much damage!!!" Soobin shouted.

"There's only few of them left now, you should take our people away along with that girl" he looked at him before nodding silently.

"But what about you, your hi--"

"I'm a king for a reason, soobin" he smirked before motioning him to move away along with others.

Soobin held my hand before roughly pulling me towards the horse though I wasn't even planning to stay there but...........I moved my head to see him killing them mercilessly.

The power the whole worriers were giving is now spreading through only one person. He's a king for a reason really!

I thought before sitting behind the horse.

____________._____________

"Why always you're the one creating troubles around? Why are you so late? And whom did you take these Vegetables from? You're robbed, they gave you only 1coin in return where they were supposed to give you 3. You seriously are dumb!" She finished and I flinched before she walk away and I stretch my arms for how much tired I was feeling.

"She again shouted, didn't she?" She asked while I smiled at her.

"Is it something new? I'm already habituated with it. As I'm here for like 3 months already" Three months .......Damn! Three mans I've spent in this world living with someone else identity. It was hard but is there something that a human can't do? How funny that I still doesn't have a plan what to do right? I don't even know when I'll be able to go back again, again to see my mother's face.

If only I rejected Soobin, only I ignored him. I wouldn't be here anymore.

I sighed. Even soobin is showing turns in his personality by not even recognising me.

King. Royalty. Shit! It's not even my thing but now what? I'm being a maid doing my work because I don't have any other option.

"Hey! Are you thinking something?" I-jun asked with a concern voice.

In this three months we've became really good friends, I-jun was the one who taught me what is True friendship actually is!

Now I can say how fake Aomi was.

I still do regret having a friend like Aomi & loving sid. They never did deserve my forgiveness. I do beleive that!

I closed my eyes before opening it after feeling a hand upon my shoulder.

"Me? I'm super fine, what about you?" I asked her in a playful way. She laughed before replying.

"Surely you're~ between I heared that there's a event is soon to be held in Palace" she remarked while me being all confused looked at her with raised brows.

"You serious? And the king agreed?" I scoffed while she pouted.

"He's gentle, yeah maybe a bit cold but not bad" she said. While I immediately got the visions of him killing those enemy soldier's. Immediately my body shimmered.