"How far it is?" My legs were hurting as we've working since past 28 minutes.

By looking at the surroundings it's rare to see it in present life.

There was a person cutting meat in the market while some people were running with a sack in their back. The ladies were buying & gossiping, maybe some things never changes, I smiled.

"There!" She suddenly pointed her finger on a weapon shop where some swords & shields and more, weapons of war were hanging.

We both went their to see a man around his late 50's, who maybe was the owner of this shop. He had a beared which is really uncommon but it's Joseon so I need to get used to it.

He smiled "Myeong! My daughter, You're fine now? Why don't you always stay with I-jun dear? You know right after your mom passed away you're the only one me & your brother have" the concern was clear on his weak voice.

"I---"

" Uncle Bae, your daughter have lost her memory.." she said while looking down. His eyes went wide as he heard it.

"WHAT!? How!?? Didn't the doctor check on he---"

"He said that she had not lost it permanently, maybe, But we need to teach her everything from the start. About our rituals, how we behave and specially about the royal family. I told her everything a few moments ago" she finishes and he nodded.

"You lessened a big work. I really can trust on you to take care of my daughter's responsibility. You're not just her caretaker, you're like her sister" he said while she nodded with a proud smile.

"You can trust on me, Uncle" she replied back with joy.

"Now you both should take leave..." He ordered.

she nodded and bowed while I was standing still clueless what to do,but she gestured me to bow as well so I did.

"That way" she said and I turned but accidentally bumped into a hard chest.

I looked up as the man was tall (A/N: for your kind of information 1.75 cm is much tall for short girl like me.I'm only 1.53 cm)

Why everyone is so hot in this aura?

-

A short chapter 🤡