스물넷

"I-jun...!" Seok-jin started to panting heavily before looking at the crying I-jun before glancing upon the Myeong beside her. "D-did I came in a wrong time?"

I-jun tried to bite back the whimper trying to leave her mouth. "You always come in wrong time!" She cried out, keeping herself into a ball.

Myeong moved towards Seokjin before whispering into his ear,"You are really getting married?"

He let out a deep sigh before giving her a small nod.

They both were keeping a little distance from I-jun so she isn't able to hear them.

"Shit! Now what you gonna do? Run away? Like always?" Myeong assumed with a high pitch voice while Jin grabbed her mouth, covering it before nodding with a tight smile.

"You want the whole kingdom to hear that?"

"My apologies..." Myeong scratched the back of her head.

"But why is she crying? What happ--"

"Dumbo! She like-" she took a glance at I-jun before moving closer towards jin and whispering,"She probably likes you."

Jin looked at Myeong with bewildered expression. He stared at I-jun's far figure before again looking back at Myeong.
"She......What?"

"Please don't make her cry more. Just sort it out by talking with her." Myeong said while Seokjin fell deep in thought scaning the events accordingly. Myeong put a hand on his shoulder before giving him a reassuring smile. "Look, tell her the truth only. Tell her whether you like her or not confidently, I am sure it's better than giving her false hope or leaving her hanging which could lead her to a very sick sta-Just don't make her suffer okay?"

Seok-jin looked up at her with mixed expression which certainly means that he's much confused with his decison, he felt that a heavy load had been shift on his shoulders without any alarm or warning. And Jin, who doesn't know how to get rid off it.

"Hey Jin~" Myeong smiled at him again but this time with a sweet aura capturing onto her lips. "Don't pressurize yourself. Just like I-jun, you're also my friend. Please call for me if you need me. I'm always there to help." She reassured him before leaving the two people alone.

Jin gathered all his courage before approaching I-jun. He took the blank space she have beside her and settled down. "Nice weather right?"

"It's freakin' hot." I-jun's reply made Jin cursed low in his breathe.

"Uhm...I mean a good day to cook something specia--"

"It's always special for you guys about food. What else do you need us to cook?" I-jun barked making Seok-jin lean back. She is upset.

"Let's leave this talk. Umm....we never got to know eachother's liking well. What is your favorite color?" Jin asked with his plumpy lip smile which made I-jun to look the opposite side., "common don't be so cock-"

"Maroon. It's maroon."

"That's great choice, I like pink-"

"It doesn't feel right." I-jun remarked looking down at her feets. "I'm not.....doing right."

"And what is not right?" Jin asked out of curiousity. Maybe I-jun's tone made it look way too exciting than the question actually is.

"N..nothing..!" I-jun managed to spoke as she proceeded to stood up though she was pulled back by Seok-jin. She glared at him. "You're going to get married."

"I know." He kept holding his wrist, he was not ready to let her go any sooner. "Don't you think you've something to tell me?"

"Tell you WHAT? You're soon going to be a woman's husband. You shouldn't hold...a-any girl's hand like this..!" Jin laughed bitterly at her comment before letting his grip loosen from her wrist. But instead he held her chin with his both palms firmly. "I-jun... I don't even know your last name b-but...I can say that I...I have grown fond of you. Every single detail about you, your anger, your smile, your laugh, your taunts even your ugly face..." I-jun scoffed at the last remark,"-I like every detail about you. I do think...I..."