이십 일

"Pardon me!?" Myeong's eyes went wide while I-jun licked her lips her mind filled with altering thoughts though she isn't much surprised. "I-i can't....I-"

"You can't?" She repeated after her before giving a short sarcastic laugh,"Darling, the moment you stepped in this mansion your opinion doesn't matter to me nor any of the Royalties."

Myeong panicked. She doesn't wanted to be around that king after seeing him wrapped in blood earlier some days.

I-jun came between them trying to save Myeong as she figured out her being uneasy. "Lady Lee I don't think selecting Myeong as the King's personal maid would be a good choice. She's still a buff in this field."

The lady shook her head in annoyance. "You both stubborn brats don't get it. The King personally chose her." Myeong gasped before her face grew anxious. Same goes for I-jun. "Now his decision won't change unless......"

They both felt a tiny bit of hope in her voice as they look determined to hear her more. "Unless what lady Lee?"

"She dies." She completed making both of their change color into a gloomy one. "Now now if you both are done chit-chatting please focus on your work. Specially you....Myeong" Myeong stepped front." His highness is calling for you."

And like that the lady stepped away motioning I-jun to come along with her in the kitchen. While Myeong stood their dumfounded. "UGH THIS ASSHOL-"
_________________________________________

"Dream as if you will live forever,
Live as if You will die today."
A gentle voice soothed the lines while his while his hardcore fingers moved the pages of the book that was Laying upon his lap.

He put the brush aside with the paper he was forming words in. As he moved to take his vurbal tea only to find his older brother standing behind him, smilling.

Automatically a smiled formed onto his lips. He missed this smile of his.

"Nice poem as always, Namjoon." He stepped forward and seat upon the cushion.

"It's my pleasure that you liked it , your Highness" he bowed at Yoongi who just gave a small grin in return.

"Don't be too formal." He shrugged his shoulder before picking up a random scroll of poetries and opening it. He started to hover his eyes over them and his grin grew bigger in satisfaction. "You improved a lot in literature!" He remarked with enthusiasm in his voice which pleased Namjoon a lot.

Namjoon nodded . "Except sword mastering and learning Ayurveda, this is the only Work I have." Yoongi nodded while reading the same scroll.

Namjoon then remembered something that he wasn't supposed to remember.

That Girl.....

He didn't really liked her but the things she spoke to him. About them reminding him about his older self suddenly hit Namjoon at the presence of this warm Yoongi.

"Um...h-hyeong?" That word felt honey to Yoongi's ears. He haven't heard any of his brother call him that after him becoming the king. To be very honest, Yoongi loved the fact that Namjoon actually have the courage to call him that. Still remembering him as his brother other than as a king.

Yoongi turned his head towards him. "Yes, Kim Namjoon?"

"Do you-I mean are you still.....um...."

"Namjoon...you don't have to hesitate. Just tell me what it's." Yoongi said, his voice calm and composed.

Namjoon took a deep sigh, ready burst it to him "Do you still paint?"

He finally did and when he did he immediately regretted asking him that. The look on Yoongi's face was replaced with a Serious look. His face became darker and brows frowned. "Does it matter?"