여덟

A/n pov

She ran away with her red cheeks while he was just thinking what he just said

He was feeling something tickling in his stomachache.

It was really uncommon of him.

The door opened making a sound. Yoongi looked up to see chu-hyuk.

"I saw her running away, all flattered" he said but a smirk appeared on his face in a second "did you did something with her or what!?"

Immediately Yoongi's blood rushed towards his cheeks. Yoongi immediately looked at chu-hyuk with a glare which cause of his breathe to stop.

"Shut up and tell me if you find something about hyung or not? Lady kim is really tensed" he said biting his lower lips.

Chu-hyuk was his childhood buddy, he knew Yoongi more than himself, he was closest to Yoongi more than his own brothers.

"Your brother is really hard to catch. Our people are frustrated finding him and playing hide & seek with them. Why he's all like that?" He suddenly asked while Yoongi didn't respond but instead went towards the door. Remebering the flashback he stopped on the doorside.

"Your brother can't handle it, Yoongi. You need to learn everything a king have to do, be merciless not the kind you're right now. It's all up to you now!"

His grip tightened into the door nob. His jaw clenched. He didn't wanted to say that but he did.....

"You're just a butler of mine. Mind your own bussiness and do what I'm telling you or otherwise..." His fist clenched more tightly "I will not hesitate to kill you"

Chu-hyuk throat started to get dry as he heard the door shutting. It's not him anymore. His friend, Min yoongi never wanted to be a king. He was playful and kind, an introvert as well but never in his whole life he was this heartless.

 He was playful and kind, an introvert as well but never in his whole life he was this heartless

Think him as chu-hyuk

______

"Where were you!!!" He shouted while my head was hunging low and eyes shut. "Do you know how much tensed I was???"

"Dad, it's okay she's still little and she's not wel--"

"SHUT UP! You always take her side and because of that she's now not eve----" he started to cough badly so he can't finished was he was saying.

I saw I-jun slapping my father's back multiple time.

He was scolding because I didn't came home last night, which is really similar to our timeline. I still remember my dad scolding me when I was fifteen, I came at 1pm straight from a friend's house.