이십 육

Jin bursted into a wide laughter. "I-jun....y-you can be funny sometimes!"

"SEOKJIN I CLEARLY AM NOT JOKING!" I-jun stood up frustrated at his reaction. "He clearly stated to me that...that...he will kill Myeon-"

"I'm pretty sure he joked." Jin spoke but this time with a serious tone. "My brother maybe is a cold person but he have a heart which is way softer to do something like that. You misunderstood I-jun. He won't do anything to Myeong, Moreover he have a good chemistry with her."

I-jun bit into her nails as she could recall what happened back then. At the royal lake. She clearly remeber.

She looked at Seok-jin shaking her head while Jin frowned. "Jin... Beleive me, What I'm saying is completely true. Your brother, he knows that Myeong helped princess Jisoo to run away from her marriage. That's why he's trying to take revenge from her. Why do you think he suddenly decided to keep a personal Maid for himself? I don't know what kind of person Min Yoongi is but I have certainly witnessed what kind of person the king is." I-jun shivered recalling the memory of a blood covered Yoongi chasing Myeong like it was his prey. The fact that she couldn't save her but instead she choose to cover her mouth while sitting down in a corner, the guilt, never left her.

Jin stared at the ground for a good minutes before looking up at I-jun. Trying to find words to utter.

"What does he wants actually?"

"Jisoo's location and punish Myeong. He wants me to help him get Jisoo through Myeong and he also warned me he'll make sure to make me pay of I tell this to someone else." I-jun said calming down a little.

"Y-you sure.....he said that. I mean My broth-"

"He is not your brother. He is a ruthless king who cares nothing but his throne."

"I-jun please; don't utter such a thing about my younger brother. I won't bear to listen anymore." Jin replied looking away from I-jun.

"I don't care who he is to you but now my friend is now danger-because of me. I will tell her everything."

"Hey, Myeong!" One of the maids called out making me startled for a bit

"Hey, Myeong!" One of the maids called out making me startled for a bit. "His Majesty is looking for you."

"Huh...?" I was genuinely confused as I looked back at the big bowl of garlic Soup in which three people can easily sit. "But I'm not don-"

"That's fine. Leave it to me, you should go now. It's his order." She said as she came over asking for the spoon and rest of the ingredients.

I handed her all that.