이십 삼

"May you long live, The Great King, the only emperor of this Kingdom, Min Yoo-"

"You can't just casually take our highness name from your mouth King of Siam" The head of Royal knights , Bae San, Reminded him with his head held high.

The king of siam greeted his teeths out of the boiling rage for the person who interrupted him. He was having a heavy urge to kill the person instantly but he couldn't because.....it was not the right time. "You! A LOWLY BEIN-"

"King Paresat!" The throne owner barked making him back his hand off from his sword. "I'm sorry in behalf of my people's warning though you should really be careful from onwards" the King Min nonchalantly said, not even hiding his smirk.

'Soon I will wipe that smirk from your face, Min Yoongi. Just wait...' he thought to himself before covering the boiling anger inside of him with a fake genuine smile.  "So have you thought about the marriage proposal I gave you earlier this month? Is the answer yes?" Desperation was clear in his voice while Yoongi fell into a deep thinking.

Even though he's the king, Kim seokjin, knowing the person he was pretty sure he won't agree.
But he was well aware that How much of a fox The Siam's King, paresat is. He would surely attack in their kingdom with the help of others and Yoongi surely doesn't want any violance in his home land.

Yoongi sighed before nodding him. "I, the king of Goryo, promise you the King of siam, Paresat Manoban that at any cost your daughter will marry the oldest prince of our kingdom. Kim seokjin."

A cheeky yet evil smile lingered upon the other king's face as he chimmed in joy," One more request!" Yoongi just raised his eyebrow. "I want my daughter to observe your beautiful land before she became a resident of this place. Can she....?"

Yoongi's face became gloomy though he nodded. "Sure. Did she came here with you?"

"Our Generous king is so intelligent! Yes, she did." And just then two maids brought in a beautiful woman in sight. Yoongi offered them a faint grin which wasn't even seen real.

Though like his dad the woman wasn't so happy. She was wearing their traditional wear.

 She was wearing their traditional wear

"My daughter, Pranpriya Manoban." He smirked while announcing while Yoongi sat there in silence finding him suspicious though he just sighed.

"I can grant you and your daughter to spend as much time as you want in our palace but don't do something that would offend me or my people. Oh! And San will guide you to your room and protect your daughter until the day of her marriage with our older prince." The king announced before dismissing the meeting with king of siam.

" The king announced before dismissing the meeting with king of siam