일곱

Birds were singing, wind was blowing a little bit fast than other days.

Sun rays were coming inside the room making her eyes to feel the heat and she was having a hard time to open her eyes.

But somehow managed.
She sat up on her bed and felt a sharp pain on her head. She held her head with her two hands.

"Gosh..." She had this bad hangover once, when her first boyfriend had left her over another girl. She was feeling so much pain and to reduce it she drank like 3bottles of fresh Champagne. "What happened last night?" You were really trying to remember everything happened but can't.

Than a sudden realisation hit you like a truck...... you're in someone's bedroom.

You again slapped yourself to remeber everything happened.

You were with Jin who made you go to that bar type of place. You both were drinking & drinking than he went out.......and you don't remember?

Your mind was fully blank

You can't think of anything now.

You were looking at the gesture of the room,by that you're pretty sure it's a male's room.

You gulped hard.......'does one-night stand things happen in this timeline too?' you thought to yourself murmuring things.

You were so curious about everything that you didn't noticed that someone was opening the door of the room.

When you realised that your heartbeat increased to another level. It'll fail anytime.

Suddenly the door get opened while you held the blanket to your chest, Shutting your eyes hard.

You can hear footsteps coming towards you. And when it get neared you suddenly opened your eyes with water in them and started to apologize.

"S-sir,I was really not in my right mind last night! I'm sorrrry!" You bowed multiple times without looking at the guy's eyes.

Your cheeks were pink due to crying.

Seeing you like that yoongi mentally chuckled but didn't showed it, cause he don't want a unknown girl to see the real him. He want to show her what everyone sees, the bad him. His heart fluttering expression change into a dark one once he held her chin and made her look up to have a eye contact.

When their eyes met they both frozed.

Myeong was frozed due to see him,the guy from meat shop. He still looks cold just like before but something was not right. It was like he was hiding something in those beautiful eyes of his.

While,Yoongi who's heart was fluttered after seeing Myeong's big does eyes full of tears. It was the first time he was feeling guilty for making someone cry, cause everyday whenever he saw people crying he finds it funny. Funny,how they act all fine before facing death and when it comes to death they all started to cry.

They both were looking at each-other for whole 2minutes but it ended when Myeong accident sobbed.

Yoongi cleared his throat before speaking.

"Um...I-"

"Why I'm here?" You suddenly asked him with a innocent look. "D-did something happened between u-us??" You asked still shuttering by thinking how horrible it would be to sleep with somebody who's not even from her timeline,who is completely stranger, cause the one night stand was never your thing.

"What do you mean?" He raised his one eyebrow.

"I mean to say something, like did we intimat--"

"NO!" His eyes grew bigger & he crossed his arms startling you a bit. Though,what you expect from a Joseon's centuary man.

"Ohk ...." Silence filled the room while he was tried to grab the courage.

'come on yoongi what happened to you? Why are you acting like this with a small girl while you handle so many suckers by yourself' this was the time he realised the difference between holding sold & talking to a girl.

Both are equally dangerous but for a man with dignity, the second one is his worst nightmare.

He never thought of having a girl or talking to, he always see girls with respect, though he's merciless but this woman is purely innocent.

"Except that does anything happened....and this was not what I was wearing yesterday. who changed it?" You asked with a shaking heart.

"I didn't, I swear " he spoke in defence. "Yesterday..." He shuted his eyes before speaking "you were badly drunk. You suddenly bumped into me and than called me handsome"

"I what!?" Your eyes grew bigger in both,shock & embarrassment.

"Yea, and than you puked on my whole attire before passing out" he said while scratching his back. "So I took you here,in my friend's house and told her to change your clothes"

"Oh..." You said while playing with your fingers. 'he's not like that how I thought, he's a gentleman' you smiled to yourself. "Thank you for your help,Mr. I'm really sorry to trouble you" you bowed at you while he was looking at you still. You thought he would say something but he didn't. So you spoke instead " um.. so, I'm going" you said heading towards the door but stopped when you felt a not so hard grip on your arm.

You looked at him with a questioning look while he turned to you before saying.

"Next time whenever you get drunk remeber to not call someone handsome again,got it?" He said while you gulped.

"And why would I do that?" You asked gathering your whole courage.

"Cause it's only me, whom you're going to call handsome" he titled his head with a very small which is nearly not visible, while a thousand of butterflies flew in your stomach with a pounding heart.

How can a unknown guy make Her heart fluttered like this?