It's all blurry...

My Breathing was getting heavier...

I can feel my body getting colder...

My eyes were closing now...

I'm dying....is that what I thought soo.....

-
Female protagonist's pov:

"Why isn't she opening her eyes?" A female voice spoke up.

"I don't know. Let me check....." I can hear someone talking. I flinched a bit when someone touched my wrist which made me open my eyes and what I saw was.....

Is there any kind of play going on?

Some people wearing hanbok was standing close to me. The attire of the house was the same old style.

" Bae, Are you fine?" She asked while I confusedly looked at her."How do you even fell on that lake, it wasn't even nearby your hou---"

"Who are you? And where am I?? Why I'm here? Why are you wearing traditional outfits right now?" I made fountain of questions while she looked at me weirdly before looking at that old man who was just sitting beside the bed I was lying right now.

"You sure she didn't get hurt or something?" The old man nodded slowly "Than what on the earth is she speaking like that??"

"I really don't know miss,Let me check one more time" that old man said as he tried to held on my wrist again but I pulled back.

"What the fuck!?" They both look at each-other before again looking at me. "I'll go nuts if I stay here more then one minute" I said before pulling myself from the blanket. Then stepping towards the door.

" Bae!!" The girl shouted behind. "bae, your brother won't let me live if he got to know that you left without proper treatment " she shouted.

I was holding the long hanbok while running forward, I shouted back at her "I don't what are you speaking but I'm fine now, thanks for worrying about me" I showed her thumbs up and about to fasten my footsteps but......

Fuck!

A guy with a green hanbok on whom I didn't noticed,crashed with me.But somehow he didn't fell but he was holding me so he can provoke me from falling.

"Where are you going?" The guy finally spoke breking the awkward moment.

Now I noticed his features,he was handsome, much handsome that I can even drool for him. My cheeks turned red because of the blush appearing in my cheeks.

Control yn! I pulled myself together.

"BAE!!!" She shouted but stopped when she saw the guy front of me "Brother.......san!?"

"Why is she out, I-jun?" He glared at the girl while she was looking down in fear. She gulped.

"I can e-explai---"

"Who are you? And who is she? Where I'm now?" I asked the guy.

"Are you out of your mind Myeong" he suddenly called me by a unknown name which I just scrunched my brow at.