열하나

"YOU!" I accidentally shouted at him earning weird stares from the persons other than us.

The guy just ignored me and went inside. Woah! Great.

"Behave yourself" Court Lady whispered to me. While I gulped. "Do you even know whom are you talking to?" I slowly nodded as 'no'. "He's the king..." I gasped so loud that I needed to cover my mouth later. I looked at him with wide eyes. What the....

"I apologise on her behaviour she's just new here" Court lady bowed at him while he just nodded.

"Doesn't matter right now" he said before going towards the woman who was gasping for oxygen. "Jisoo..." He called her name.

She looked at him with watery eyes.
"Brother I-I...."

"I know" he replied. "But I can't do anything it's already decided" he said before leaving the room.

The girl immediately burst out in tears, I looked at court lady who was looking intensely at her. What the actual fuck was going on here?

"Myeong go back to servant area" she ordered while I nodded immediately before taking my leave.

I closed the door before turning around to see him! We were only few inches apart. I immediately backed away seeing him this close.

I saw him looking at me intensely. Woah he's really a king, sexy king!

I mentally slapped myself for thinking this stuffs at this situation.

"Don't tell anybody......" He suddenly spoke his voice echoing in my ears. "Don't let anyone know you know me" he said before stepping back and then walking away. He really is something.

Time skip:

"You should cut it in this way" the lady beside me was helping me cutting the Onions.

To be honest, I'm now getting bored and the works here are also frustrating.

"Are you listening or not?" She asked while I flinched by that.

God! I'm tired.

The lady was about to scold me again but stopped as the head court lady entered in kitchen. I saw her coming between the middle of the room before clapping her hands for everyone's attention.

"Everyone prepare the food, were gonna serve the princes & Princesses" she said as everyone started to fastened their work, covering the foods with dishes before heading towards the main door."And Myeong!" I immediately went front of her "you have to come with us too. Take the food from the last table and follow the other servants" she said before heading with others.

I sighed before taking the plates full of foods before following others.

On the otherside:

"Yahh hyung, I also want to see it!" The maknae chimmed before helding into the older's hand.

"Woah woah woah, Jungkookah~ wait!" Taehyung said before giving the bracelet to Jungkook. "Soobin have brought it for Jin hyung"

Jungkook pouted at him.

"Taehyung is right Jungkook, it's for Jin hyung give it back to Soobin" Namjoon said.

"Ani ani, it's fine. He's our golden maknae afterall, if you want to keep it you can, Soobin will make a new one for me" Jin smiled at the maknae when he saw the Maknae smilling brightly.

"Love you Hyung!!!" He immediately wore the bracelet.

"Yah, boys, the king is coming please sit on your seats" Soobin said while they all nodded before sitting.