"Here!" We both looked at each-other. "Lady Lee" the guy called a lady in her 40's but she look tough. "They're new workers here"

"Yeobo seyo, I'm I-jun" she bowed in 60° angle and elbowed me.

"Oh yea, I'm Myeong!" I also tried to bowed the same but the result was the cracking sound of my back bone. 'awwch this shit hurts!' I thougt to myself while struggling with the back pain.

"New huh?" She scanned both of us up to down. "Are you both sincere about the work, and promise to not leave it?" She suddenly asked making the Air tensed.

I looked at I-jun seeing her in the same situation. So I thought to take the step.

"Y-yes mam. We'll be sincere to our work and won't leave it in the middle" I said and I-jun also got the courage.

She nodded. "And miss, we'll not cause you much trouble" I-jun smiled while the court lady nodded before drifting in her thoughts.

"You better be." She said before looking at the guy. "And prince Jimin why are you still here?" She asked him with a raised brow while he gave her a stupid smile while scratching his back.

We both gasped in realisation. No doubt he was so fine because of that.

"I was just trying to help them...." He said playing with his finger 'cute'

"Sure. Now you're done so you can go" she said while Jimin looked at both of us with puppy eyes.

"What if they need me again? I should stay here right?" Court lady glared at him.

"Should I tell king about i--" Jimin immediately shook his head as no.

"NOOOO! I mean no it's fine I've a work to do, no need to call hyung he's busy after all" Jimin said before running away.

We both laughed but caught by the lady. We stopped laughing.

"Don't get involved with the royal family. It's result will be bad for you two" she warned before telling us to follow her behind.

_______

"I-jun!" She called her. We're right now in a big garden type of area where the food of the palace are made. I-jun went front of her. "Do you know how to cook? And if you do, than what can you cook?"

"I can cook Jajangmyeon, Samgyeopsal, Bulgogi curry......" She continued telling those names of food. There were many names that I've heared of first time.

"Woah, that's great. So what are you waiting for? Ganeul" she called and one of the lady cook came while wiping their sweat with a handkerchief or you can call it a piece of cloth?

"Yes, Lady Lee!"

"Tell her today's menu and show her the ingredients. And also help her in cooking too" The Ganeul nodded before taking I-jun with her.

I saw her looking at me with puppy eyes while I was pouting in sad. 'It's not fair!! How can she sent her away from me?'

"And Myeong what can yo---"

"Lady Lee, to be honest am not good in cooking. I do cook but I don't know if it'll test good or not" I blurted without even thinking twice but than it's hit me. 'What the FUCK have I done???' I nervously looked at her to find her.....smilling?

"I've seen such a loyal girl after decades. You're seriously good from heart. Okay than you'll be doing the other things, like serving foods, helping the royals with their clothes or make up ,etc." I sighed and smiled back. 'she's not that bad at all. Yupp! She looks tough but not much'

"Miss Lee!" A maid came from nowhere while painting heavily. "Princess Jisoo went out of control again!"she spoke while I saw Miss Lee getting nervous.

"I've to go. Oh and Myeong!" She looked at me "come with me!" She spoke to me while I was standing there with confusion.I than ran behind her.

______________

"LET ME GO YOU ALL!!" Yoongi and the maid heared from outside of the room. They can sense Jisoo was going mad. "I'LL KILL EVERYONE ON THIS PALACE"

"Open the door, Jisoo" Yoongi spoke in a serious yet cold voice.

"Whyyy!?? You knew that I wanted to be a teacher than why Yoongi? Why are you fixing my marriage with that son of a bitch?" Yoongi felt his heart getting heavy when she heared her sister crying. It does effect her but he can't do anything.

"It's an order Jisoo, I can't do anything. I didn't fixed your marriage, Father gave their king the oath for your marriage with the prince" Yoongi spoke while Jisoo cried. It was painful for him to hear his sister crying and can't be able to say her anything, do anything to make her smile. He was feeling useless.

"King...!" He heared someone calling when he looked he faced Miss Lee with a lady worker who was behind her or hiding her? But Yoongi didn't bothered much as his only focus on his sister. "Where's she?"

Yoongi motioned her, she's inside while she nodded.

"Let me handle it" she spoke.

"But she'--"

"I know how to handle her after all I watch you all grow?" She said before giving him a small smile while he nodded.

He saw her entering also with the girl who was tag with her hiding her face.

Myeong's Pov:
When we both were running the lady suddenly called King. I immediately hide behind her as he warned to not involve with King's or any other royal's matters. I can hear them talking. Why does the voice so similar? I don't tried to look at the person but still was having urge to see him.

I felt her moving forward to the door. I also did. But by my eye's side I saw him.............

The meat guy...