열일곱

"You've gotten much audacity to leave your work and play around, hah!?" The higher maid was giving me lectures from now it's being, half an hour. I can't even feel my legs because of the way I was sitting...." If you keep doing this I don't know what worst can happen to you but we'll be sued to death ,so be very careful from now on. Don't loaf around anywhere you want to" she gave finishing to her speech before getting up from the cushion.

I sighed before drifting in my own thoughts. The potrait of Yoongi killing those knights was such a horrific sight.

I did never expected him to turn into a beast, though he did it for his own people's safety so it's actually quite fine for him to do that.

I didn't even realise I was still sitting on the poor cushion so I immediately got up though a cracked sound could be heared from my legs for sitting in that style for like 45 minutes.

Immediately I heared someone running up here, in the court lady's room. It was a mere maid who was panting so heavily and by seeing her face we could've been able to figure out that she have seen something she should never should seen.

She wasn't even taking properly," Y-y-y!?-lady! K-KING!!!" She was ponting towards the direction of the entrance.

"Did he again...." The higher maid's eyes widened and she spoke again,"Go and find somebody to clean him. Send someone to his chamber immediatel-"

"B-but everyone is denying"

"Those morons wants to die by his sword cut!" The higher maid panicked and the latter maid's eyes fell on me.

"Why don't we....just send this one?" She pointed towards me who was not even acknowledged with what the hell was happening right now.

"That'll only anger him more you fool! She's so careless an-"

"We don't have any other option Grand lady Lee" the girl spoke, her head down in a requesting manner.

I saw the woman shifting before looking back at me.

"I've a work for you"

____________________________________

Yoongi, who was now dipped with blood just stepped foot inside the castle. He was historically smirking, he was looking like he was showered in blood.

As he made his way to his room he started to loose his mind,"WHY YOU ALL ARE VANISHED, HUH!? You'll are coward! Son of a bitch! This is what I'll do to every Traitor's who live here, you guys are uncontrollable toxic..." He was continuously cursing and then he saw someone, it was a male servant, trying to hide behind the vase. "Gotcha!"

He yelled and as he pulled out his sword to kill him a shout stopped him from doing so.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" The voice was none other than Myeong's.

She trembled at the scene playing front of her eyes, her heart beating in the craziest way. Her eyes flickering so much fear. Legs & hands shaking. She placed the bucket down slowly.

The king stopped and looked back at her and as he saw her he smirked. He put the sword inside his Sword scabbard.

He was slowly Walking towards her, his eyes were venomous.

She gulped and started to back away. His smirk was growing bigger as he saw fear in her eyes. Fear of him killing her....

She didn't saw anyway. He was close and she was sure he would kill her if he caught her.

He was now only 20 centimetres away and she screamed a 'NO' before running away.

He laughed like a maniac. It echoed through the whole castle.