I saw I-jun covering me and bowing at the person infront of me.

"Am sorry mister, if my friend had somehow hurt you" she apologized while the guy looked at her and just went passed us without  even uttering a single word. Is he Giving us silent treatment ?

"What did you got today?" The rude guy asked my father. The guy's voice ain't no joke, it's deep as ocean.

"Today I didn't went to market to bring the new swords but tommorrow I'll get a new one which is really rare to get! I hope you can wait" he said to that coldass guy with whom I bumped into. He just nodded and again were about to go but.......he faced me. I noticed how handsome he was though he have a scar on his left eyes but that looks hot on him.

"If you're done staring can I go?" He sarcastically titled his head while I flinched hearing his deep voice again.seriously I was drooling over this guy? I can feel his smirk underath.

"I wasn't staring at you" my voice more came like a whisper while made his smirk's way on his lips.

_

"That looks so delicious~" pure drool were coming from my lips by just the smell of Samgyeopsal.

We were still roaming inside the market, and why not? There's so much to see and explore. People everywhere, And the best fact is all in that it costs lesser than the actual half price comparing with our century.

"Wanna taste?" I-jun asked me, all smiley while I nodded like a puppy

We both headed towards the food stall. A aunty welcomed us with a warm smile.

"What do you want to have?" She said while I shamelessly pointed at the meat on the plate.

"I want that!" I pointed at the Samgyeopsal, again.

" That's mine!" Suddenly a voice came from behind. I looked at the person to see

Fuck it! He looks like a fallen angel~

"But Myeong saw it first" I-jun told the guy glaring eyes while he just shrugged.

"She just saw it, I'll buy it first" he said extending his hands towards the old lady but I-jun interrupted her by doing the same. "What's your problem you little, Do you even know who i'm y--"

"Stop you both!!!" I shouted they looked at me clueless and in that chance the lady spoke.

"You both don't have to be soo tense about it, I've more left" she pulled a nervous smile while they two were still glaring at each-other.

"For this time I'm sparing you" the guy spoke as I-jun's anger raised to the top stage.

"Everyone did saw who spared whom" she rolled her eyes at him. The guy was about to pull a fight again but I stopped.

"I-jun-ahhh stop this nonsense and let's go. I need to get bath as fast as I can, I'm smelly" I said while she laughed before taking my hand and walking away leaving that dick-head guy behind.

We were just a little away from the market now, walking through the mid-village. A voice stopped us from continue.

"Yay, Ladies~" Again that handsome-ass who just faught with I-jun. He stopped infront of us, Us who were eating the food peacefully until he showed up again earning a groan of annoyance from I-jun. He was taking heavy breaths as he was panting due to breathlessness.

"What are you doing here wooden head?" I-jun said raising her one eyebrow.

"You're a annoying rat! How dare you? you're calling a handsome young man like me, Wooden head? Everybody dies just by seeing me and do you know who I'M?" He asked mocking the same thing I-jun said infront of that stall.

"Yeah we know it very well, you're a crazy stalker who is obsessed with beautiful girls, and Can't help but carried away by them. But we're not that much of a kind hearted person, if we see you again following us the---" she was saying all this proudly until a dramatic historical laugh was heared.

"Nice joke, My dad jokes are far better than those" he said while weeping away the tear which just escaped from his eyes. She was about continue to argue with that shitty topic again but I stopped them, again.

"Enough! My ears are bleeding by your rotten roasting lines, and you, Who are you? And what do you want?" I asked him while he cleared his throat before bowed ninety degrees straight.

"Nice to meet you, I'm ki--I mean only Jin, you can call me only jin, yeah!" He said shuttering while we both looked at him with suspicious looks "oh and you guys walked away without taking this" he gave me a coin "so I said to her I'll give it to you" he smiled.

He's not that bad. I-jun was concerned because of him for no reason.

"Thank you Jin, I'm asking forgiveness on behalf of I-jun. I'm Myeong" I smiled at him but when I looked at I-jun she was still glaring at him so I brushed her shoulder with mine to prevent her from glaring. At least it makes the moment less awkard.

"Okay, you both are done with chit-chatting? Now let's go Myeong, we've too many works to do unlike some vagabonds" she said emotionlessly while she gripped my hand, forcibly taking me with her.

"Bye Myeong!" Jin waved his hand from behind which I immediately returned back.

_

I was now in my house. I got to know that I don't have a mom in this life. In my previous life I had one but she closed the doors of her heart, though I was at a fault. Guess that was not-so-better situation.

"Myeong do you remember how to cook?" I-jun asked so outta blue making me give her a weak smile.

I'm such a bad cook because, when once I went to kitchen, I nearly burned the entire kitchen. Thank god that because of mom we had something to eat for back-up.

"No? I seriously don't remeber anything" I replied with a sadestic tone because really I don't know anything to cook except Kimchi & tea.

"Oh....!" she looked down before again looking at me "I'll help you to learn" a smile appeared on her lips.

"Is it important to learn" I was playing with my finger due to nervousness. she gasped at my reaction.

"Are you nuts or what? We're ladies even if we don't want we have to cook, for our husband, for our family" she said while I find the sentence a little too much to tolerate. I really don't like the mindest of only girls can cool, girls can handle the family and boys will just earn money.

"What do you mean? If I don't want to learn cooking but still I've to learn? What kind of rule is this" I said while she shook her head.

"Myeong you don't know, We've to cook for our famil---"

"Boys can also cook" I said that while she let out a laugh. Me being clueless looked at her.

"Ok, ok, now I should make you Hyangyak-jipseongbang" She said while I looked at her clueless cause I never heared of such a food. I'm more into

"Ohk....So what should I do now?" I asked her while She pointed towards garden.

"Go to yard and wash the clothes. Than drain the water from the clothes and hang the clothes on the rope" she said while I let out a frustrated groan before starting. Need a washing machine now.....

This is going to be tough!