다섯

"Bae Myeong, 28 years old. Have a nice ass personality and a beautiful image" I murmured to myself.

It's really irritating to fit in someone's role when you're a different person.' I really don't want to change myself' I thought to myself before again taking a cloth from bucket and tugging it on the roof.

My personality ain't someone who is a cringe lover. I prefer casual always and about traditional clothing, I only wore hanbok when mom forces.

Suddenly I heared of something falling from back so looked at the direction to find, that Jin guy.

"Anneyoung miss Myeong. After a long right!" He greeted making me feel sus about him because he was keep looking at his back. I can sense he's trying to hide from something or someone cause he was frequently looking at the path, went from beside of our hut.

"So suddenly!? We met just some seconds ago, and how did you know I live her---" before I can complete the sentence he ran inside the house. It happened so fast that I nearly thought he disappeared. I Widened my eyes at his action. "What was with that behavi---"

"Wait!!" A knight came from nowhere with his whole troop behind. They were in horses as I read in my history book. So real!

He suddenly got off from the horse before coming to me. I looked at him with confused eyes.

"What do you need Mr.?" I suddenly blurted while he widened his eyes but get back to normal and spoke. I need to keep my look indimating.

"I was here to find someone. We're the soldier's of royal family" He bowed.

"So whom are you trying to find? Look, I've many works to do today, so speak your statements before I go crazy" I said while he rolled his eyes before opening his mouth....

"Did you saw someone with a handsome face? He's tall and stubborn, oh! how did I forget, He praise himself saying he's 'world wide handsome' " I can bet this guy is talking about Jin but for real I can't tell him his name, it won't be fair. I looked at the hut where Jin was begging and shaking his head. I sighed.

"Are you even real!?" I nearly shouted on him while he backed off "do you really think that I'm here to see who's handsome and who's not, or do you find me some kind of whore or herlet?" He gulped as I continued shouting on him.

"Miss....am really sorry for disturbing you it's just he's a very important person to the Royals. Am sorry, but if you saw him please do try to inform any of us" He bowed which made  me calm down a little seeing him believing me. I mentally praised myself.

"Hm...now go back,I have works to do than looking for your 'very important person'" I said and saw him scratching his back before going back upon his horse and instructing others to go back as well.

I let out a long sigh and saw Jin coming out with a huge smile on his face.

"Gamshahamnida~~~ I'm really grateful to you for the help" He grinned while I narrowed my eyes.

"Are you sure you aren't a criminal or a prisoner?" I asked out of curiosity cause the guards will never follow him for nothing right?

"Um is it ah-I-they....." he was shuttering, I can sense that he was trying hard to hide the reality.

"You again!!!" We both looked at the direction to find I-jun standing with both hands on her hip."What the hell is he doing here with you?" She suddenly asked me while I mentally cursed myself because I did forget about her.

"He was here b-because I-"

"I'm here to talk with my friend. And I should say it's none of your concern!" He said with a smirk, I-jun who just scoffed in disbelief.