[15]: Flashback

**Thank you @JessRego for my lovely banner**

What the...

OH MY GOD!!

Seeing his face...last night all came back to me.

Pushing him and trying to get him off me when I thought he was my taxi driver bringing me into my house.

Undressing before him.

Him stopping me from smashing my face into my carpet.

Him sliding his fingers down my back.

Then me freakin kissing him.

I kissed him.

Then he kissed me back.

"YOU." I say pointing at him and the jaws of my girls drop.

**Flashback**

I wasn't about to get attacked, not by some random man, not in my own house.

"Put me down, get off me...get out of my house." I say pushing him and hitting him.

"Calm down Lou, it's me. Jesus, how much did you drink?"

Ash?

I breathe in and realise it was him; I could smell that it was him and I relaxed.

As we got into my room he closed and locked my door behind him whilst still holding me up.

"Ash?" I whisper, squinting to look up at him.

"Yea it's me." He smiles, his arm around my waist to hold me vertical. My legs that were meant to be my body support felt like they were made from Jelly. My hands clung onto the front of his top to stop me from swaying. I rested my forehead on his chest and breathed him in, not in a creepy Jeepers Creepers kind of way, just breathing him in calmed me. My heart was still racing from thinking there was some crazy taxi guy trying to get me into my house. I'm surprised it took me so long to recognise that it was Ash, he always smelt the same and I loved it. His usual aftershave he wears along with just the smell of him. It was comforting and I loved it.

I loved him.

"Let's get you to bed hey; you can explain to me in the morning what the hell you were playing at tonight."

Hang on who does he think he is, talking down to me for going to a party.

"Whatever. I'm allowed to party, and I'm not that drunk." I mutter, stumbling away from him and pulling Chases top off my head before tugging off my shorts.

Catching my foot as I stepped out of them, that's when I saw the floor getting close and closer to my face. Thankfully I was stopped before my face became best friends with my fluffy rug. A strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back up right.

"Yea, you're completely sober right now Lou." Ash grins at me, pulling my body close to his. He was topless now, ready for bed.

Damn I loved his body.

"Well I never said that now did I." I chuckle.

"What are you wearing?" I hear him whisper, his hand skimming down my bare back causing an eruption of goosebumps to appear all over me and an ache in me that I wanted him and only him to fix.

"We went swimming." I reply quietly, looking up at him through my eyelashes. Even his face was hot; there was nothing about this boy that wasn't perfection.

I was totally checking him out, and not being subtle about it at all.

"I can see that, it's very nice." He whispered again, his voice sounding all husky and sexy.