[52]:Revenge Is Sweet

**Thank you @Pinkalicious11 for my lovely banner**

Hearing Ash's alarm go off I wanted to cry, it felt like I'd only just closed my eyes to go to sleep and I was waking up.

"Wakey wakey baby." Ash whispers down my ear.

"I don't want to get up." I say hugging my quilt.

"I know, but my mum has made breakfast and has dropped it off before she went to work."

That woke me up.

"Your mum has made us breakfast?" I say sitting up, smiling at him.

"Yea, she woke me up half an hour ago to say she was dropping it off, there's enough to feed an army."

"Is there bacon?" I say smiling and he nods.

"And sausages and hash browns. There are even mushrooms and tomatoes for me, Charlie and Chris as you and Grace don't like them. We just need to make the scrambled egg and beans...and maybe some toast."

"Your mum is the cutest. Come on let' get food." I say climbing out of my bed.

"I think you should change first or at least put on some pants." Ash says nodding to my bare legs.

"I'll be fine."

"I don't think your brother will appreciate you walking around like this."

"He's one to talk, he was worse than you at our age."

"Please get changed Lou; I don't want him to cut my balls off for staring at your legs. I don't think he liked that I was in here with you last night either."

"Seriously? Has Charlie said something to you about us?"

"No. But I did get a glare off him as I came out of here earlier."

"Well that's his problem; if mum and dad are fine with you staying in my room then he can't say anything. I will however put some pants on; I don't want to scare the twins." I say smiling pulling on a pair on trackie bottoms.

"Thank you, now come on, food is waiting."

By the time I was finished I looked six months pregnant. "Oh my god I don't think I can move." I sigh resting my hands on my bloated stomach.

"I told you not to have a second portion." Grace smiled at me putting all the dishes into the dishwasher.

"Well it was just so yummy." I reply slowly getting off my chair.

"How's my niece or nephew doing?" I ask rubbing her bump.

"Growing as they should be. I should be able to feel them kicking properly soon." She grins running her hands over her stomach.

"I'm so excited. Chris how you doing?" I ask turning to face my sister.

"I'm good. The girls from school are already planning my baby shower/gender reveal party." She grins.

"Tell them if they need my help with anything to get in touch. We having it here?"

"Yea. Mum wants it here, so no doubt you'll be involved with helping with something."

"Oh I can't wait." I smile hugging her as she stands up from the table.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready for college. What time are you heading up to the hospital?"

"I think once we've got the twins ready, we're taking them with us today. It's only fair for them to see your granddad as well, even if they don't understand what's going on."