[62]: Birthday Shock!

**Lydia's Birthday Dress**

"Oh my god...my eyes...my eyes." Christina says shocked before spinning around to face the door.

"You have the world's worst timing Chris." I say glaring at her, my body pressed up against Ash's to hide what I could of my naked torso.

"For the love of god, put some clothes on would you." She says cursing me as she peaks over her shoulder.

"Hang on." I grumble picking Ash's top up off the floor as he buckles up his jeans. "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you've taken my scan to the balloon shop yet to get the balloons ready for my gender reveal party next weekend."

"I spoke to them last week, all I have to do is go in on Friday with your scan and gender packet and then pick the box up on Saturday morning." I smile over at her as she rubs her almost five month baby bump.

"Okay thank you. Sorry to barge in again, I'm just trying to make sure everything is ready for it."

"You're not the one planning it Chris." I chuckle and she smiles.

"I know, but I've got ideas and I've told them to the girls and mum. I'm just really excited for it and I'm so glad Grace can make it as well."

"Me too, I've got a few games to give the girls as well that we can play. Definitely got one for making bets on the sex, date and weight." I grin before opening up one of the draws in my desk and pulling out a game packet I'd ordered offline.

"Oh these are brilliant, thanks Lyd. I'll leave them with you so I won't lose them."

"Okay." I say putting them back in my draw, which holds a number of other items for new niece or nephew.

"Again I'm sorry for interrupting you again. But there's these funny little inventions...I'm sure you've heard of them...they're called locks?" she says grinning at me before walking towards my door.

"Oh would you look at that, you've already got one. I suggest you use it next time because you've been lucky it's only me who's caught you partially undressed not dad or one of the boys." She says winking at me before shutting the door behind her.

I lock it and I hear her laughing on the other side, "Atta girl." She laughs again.

I slowly turn to face Ash who's been silent throughout our whole conversation; he's grinning away at me, lying down on my bed, his arms curled behind his head. "You look comfy." I say to him.

"I am, but I was much comfier before your sister walked in." he smirks at me which causes me to raise my eyebrow at him.

"Oh really." I reply before hitting play on my iTunes, allowing Jason Derulo's new album to blast out. I turn to face Ash again before pulling his t-shirt over my head and throwing it at him.

I slip onto my bed before repeating my actions of earlier and crawl between his thighs and rest myself over him. "Like this?" I whisper and he shakes his head.

"Like this." He replies huskily before lifting me up like I was a feather and allowing my thighs to straddle his; before crushing his lips to mine. We continued like we'd never been interrupted...

*~*~*~*

Today had been great, I'd taken in my designs to show Mrs Tudor and she'd loved them. She was really impressed with my final dress which was one of my surprise dresses. The whole room in class today was filled with clothing racks with girl's dresses on them or garment bags hiding and protecting outfits. All of mine were kept in garment bags; I didn't want anyone seeing what I'd made. Ayla had done the same; all of her outfits were hidden inside her garment bags. We weren't taking any risks of copying or sabotage.