[57]: Popped Cherry Anyone?

**Thank you @CatrionaRamsay for my lovely banner**

Waking up the next morning I couldn't have been happier. Last night was perfect, I didn't expect any of that to happen but it did, and I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

I turn over in Ash's arms to see that he was already awake smiling down at me.

"Hey." I say grinning up at him.

"Morning, how you feeling?" he asks me, his hand running up my bare thigh.

"A little sore but I'm good, thank you." I say blushing a little.

"No need to blush Lou, I've seen, heard and tasted every part of you now." He says grinning at me. "Although I do love that pink tint to your cheeks."

"Shut up." I say hitting him teasingly.

"Breakfast?" he asks and I nod hearing my stomach rumble.

I slip out from under the warm quilts and blankets and put my jeans on and my socks. I pass Ash his t-shirt I was wearing before putting my own back on then my jumper. Ash slipped his shoes on and grabbed the house key as I zipped up my boots.

"Ready?" he asks and I nod climbing out after him.

"As I'll ever be; I just need a brush, my hair is a mess." I say flicking my head upside down and piling it all into a messy bun at the top of my head.

"You look fine Lou I promise." He says grabbing my face and kissing me quickly. "Beautiful as always."

"Thanks." I reply blushing again.

We unlock the back door and head into his kitchen where his mum was making breakfast.

"Morning." she says smiling at us.

"Hey, how was work?" I ask grabbing two cups out the cupboard to make some tea.

"The usual, drunks throwing up and the odd broken bone, nothing major happened thank god."

"That's good." I reply as Ash puts the bacon under the grill.

"How was last night?" she asks and I grin.

"It was so much fun, thank you for helping Ash with the clues."

"You're welcome, I'm glad it worked. He was having a hard time thinking of places to hide things and rhyming words so me and Dana helped him a little. It was all his idea though, so I'll leave him with the credit."

I could see Ash blushing a little from where I was stood; walking over to him I kiss his cheek. "I do love that pink tint to your cheeks." I say repeating his teasing words.

After breakfast Ash dropped me off at my house with my roses so I could get ready for my day with the girls. He was joining his lads for a game of footy for a change, usually he had to hang out with his girlfriends on the weekends but as he's with me now, I don't feel the need to be glued to his side 24/7. Even though I love spending time with him.

"What you doing tonight?" he asks as we pull up at my house.

"Sleepover with the girls." I say smiling.

"And filling them in on all the details of last night I'm guessing." He says winking at me.

"Well yea, of course I'm going to tell them, they're my best friends. I won't go into too much detail though."

"Well I have nothing to hide about last night, was the best night ever." He whispers leaning over the gear stick towards me.

"Yea I agree, best night ever, thank you again."