[17]: Argument after Argument

**Picture of Chase** >> The very gorgeous Lucas Bernardini *eye-heart emoji face*

I love Saturdays, having a nice long lie in and praying that I'm not hungover from the night before. Today wasn't one of those days though, I could feel the pounding in my head and my stomach swirling like it was a washing machine. I was once again pressed up against Ash's bedroom wall with him right behind me; with Ash junior making himself known at the bottom of my back. It had been a month since I'd last kissed him, and boy did I miss doing it, it was so hard. I'd like to say that I was slowly getting over him, that hanging out with Chase every Saturday night and kissing him was helping but it wasn't, because I knew this wasn't going anywhere. I knew it was just us hanging out when he was in town, which sucked because he was the first guy in a long time that I liked more than just a friend.

Every Saturday at one of his friend's parties we'd kiss and every week he'd try to get things to go further but I wasn't ready for that. We weren't dating, and I'm not the kind of girl to hook up with just anyone.

I turn over slowly as not to wake Ash, my eyes roaming over his face, he's so gorgeous it hurts my heart. I wish I could roll over in his arms every morning and kiss him, not having to hold back; that I could run my fingers through his hair and over his strong shoulders. But I couldn't, he was still with Tina which was very surprising, they'd made it a month. Well kind of, they did break up for three days about two weeks ago, so they hadn't been together for a full month.

Tina had come round early one Saturday morning to surprise Ash with a day out and had flipped when she walked into his room and saw us in bed asleep together. Can't say I blame her, I'd be pissed if I walked in on my boyfriend with another girl in his bed, but hey, who cares. I hate the bitch and Ash was mine in my books anyway. Ash didn't apologise for me being there though, he said this is what we always did and that nothing ever happened, we were just friends. That sucked. But he told her that it wasn't going to change, that me and him would still hang out every Friday and sleep in the same bed. Now however, just in case she gave us a sneak attack we lock his bedroom door.

Closing my eyes I snuggle closer to Ash, I didn't have any plans today until later so there was no point in getting up yet when I could lay in his arms for as long as possible. I know I was just torturing myself being here but I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment; I loved just lying here with him. I wasn't sure if Ash was awake or not but I felt him wrap his arms tighter around me before throwing one of his legs over mine. Now this was my happy place, I didn't want to wake up.

I'm not sure what time it was when I woke up again, but my headache had passed, and I didn't feel sick. Just hungry. I felt the space next to me lighten, Ash was up. I heard him in his bathroom as I attempted to open my eyes; his room was always so bright. I need to buy him some blackout curtains, that way I wasn't at risk of burning my retinas every time I woke up.

Ash walked back into his room a few minutes later, his morning soldier still standing loud and proud. That boy had no shame.

"Morning Lou."

"Morning, how you feeling?" I ask stretching my arms above my head.

"Better than I thought I would, we went through a lot of vodka last night."

"I know, I'm surprised I've not thrown up."

"Don't jinx yourself." He grinned before pulling on a pair on grey joggers.

"Breakfast?" He asked throwing a pair of shorts at me.

"Always." I smile slipping them on and following him downstairs. He made us both pancakes, just like he does every Saturday. It was another one of our traditions.