[83]: You Have The Right To Remain Silent

**Thank you @BLACKRABITT for my lovely banner**

*Rachel's POV*

"Nina, I need one last favour from you before I forgive you for what you did to me." I say turning on my desk chair to face her.

"What now?"

"It's only a small thing I need you to do."

"What is it? Because I've already done everything you've asked of me. I spoke trash about Lydia to everyone who would listen. I befriended one of Lydia's classmates and turned Mel against her. I tried to break Ash and Lydia up on Lydia's own birthday at her house. I passed on anything I heard about her from Mel to you. I even kept an eye out during the fashion show so no one would see you trying to sabotage Lydia's clothes like you asked. What else do you want from me? I kissed Ash once when I thought he was single...it was ages after you's had split up anyway, and it was one kiss Rachel. Why can't we be friends again already?"

"And I appreciate everything you've done for me, you've been such a big help. You don't know how much you've helped actually and I've almost forgiven you...we can be friends again after you've done this one last thing for me."

"What?" she says with a sigh running her hands through her hair.

"I need you to post these around the college tomorrow morning." I say handing her the final xoxo note.

She stared down at the picture and gasped. "How the hell do you have a naked picture of Lydia?"

"Doesn't matter how I have it."

"Why do you have it?"

"That doesn't matter either; I just need you to distribute it around the college. I need everyone to see it, to know how much of a bitch she is and isn't as clean and shiny as everyone thinks." I say angrily.

Nina just stared at the image before turning it over. "Is all this true?" she asks and I nod.

"Don't you think this is a little too far Rach?" she says looking up at me.

"No." I say ripping the picture from her hands.

"I get you hate her, I mean because of her Ash broke up with you in front of everyone which was embarrassing as hell and they're together now. But you don't need to post this. And now I know you're behind these notes, you've already tormented her enough over the past couple of months and you tried to get her kicked out of the fashion show. Which didn't work, it only resulted in Tina getting disqualified and expelled from college. Do you want that to happen to you?"

"It won't." I say gritting my teeth at her.

"Because I'll be the one handing them out right? So I'll be the one who gets caught and expelled. No thanks Rach." She says standing up off my bed.

"You won't help me?"

"Not any more. Everything I did for you was childish and petty, no harm done really. Spreading rumours and bitching to a classmate isn't that harmful. But I'm not passing out naked pictures of Lydia, and getting expelled and ruining my future over a girl who I don't really give two flying fucks about."

"I thought you wanted us to be friends again."

"Not this badly." She says putting her coat on.

"You better not tell anyone about this." I say grabbing her arm as she reaches my door.

"I won't. I'm just not having anything to do with it."

And then she was gone.

Fuck.