[88]: Quality Time With Family & Friends!

**Thank you @enjxiiblxck for the lovely banner**

"I slept with Marcus."

My head whipped around so quickly I felt like I had whiplash.

"You what?" Ayla gasps turning to face Lois.

We were all sitting in Lois' room talking about the ball on Friday night, about mine and Ayla's trip to the states and the fact that Elliot had asked Georgia out on a date when he dropped her off after the ball. We had been together for the past two hours...and only now she drops that bomb on us.

"I slept with Marcus." Lois says repeating herself before covering her face with a pillow.

I grabbed it off her as Georgia grabbed her hand to put her into the sitting position.

"We heard that part..." Georgia says quietly.

"When?" I ask

"After the ball on Friday night...and then again yesterday morning." she says closing her eyes and flopping back down onto her pillows.

"Okay okay okay..." Ayla says moving up Lois' bed to sit next to her. "How have we been here for two hours already and this is the first we're hearing about this?"

"I didn't know how to tell you guys."

"Shut up, you know you can tell us absolutely anything." I say and she nods.

"I know."

"Okay so sit up and tell us everything...how did it even happen?" Georgia says pulling her up again.

"You okay to hear this?" Lois asks turning to look at Ayla.

"Oh god please, I kissed him like twice, that's it. Me and Lydia did more than that on holiday." She says laughing and we all chuckle.

"Anyway...moving on from that memory." I say laugh. "Start from the beginning."

"Well we went to the ball together, you all know that." She says and we nod.

"Well throughout the night we were just having a really great time together. We danced, we took stupid photo's in the picture booth, we flirted, we drank a lot of that spiked punch and then just before we left at the end of the night we kissed."

"At the ball?" Ayla asks and she nods.

"Yeah. We were dancing away to The Spice Girls – Wannabe funnily enough, just having a laugh and being stupid when he just turned to me, grabbed me back the back of the neck and kissed me."

"Oh wow. That's hot." Georgia says and Lois nods. You could tell her mind was reliving the kiss because her eyes were slightly out of focus on us girls.

"Well he pulled away and I was about to ask him what that was for when he says to me, 'you're so beautiful when you laugh and your nose scrunches up.' So I just said thank you and pulled him down to kiss me again."

"How did we not see this happen? That's so cute." I gush and the girls shrug their shoulders.

"And how come you didn't tell us on Friday?" Ayla asks.

"I still wasn't sure myself what had happened. It certainly wasn't planned. Then we left and got in the car. But there was this tension brewing between us in the back of the car. My heart was pounding in my chest every time he caught my eye...and then when he ran his finger gently over my collarbone, my breathing hitched and goosebumps covered my body. I was practically panting by the time Elliot dropped me off at my house, I didn't say anything I just got out of the car said bye to you and went inside."