[50]: Drinking Games & R-Rated Kisses

**Thank you @kiarramriley for my lovely banner**

Half an hour later I was in the kitchen downing vodka jelly shots with Ash, the girls and the twins. Me and Ash were winning. Think that was due to us drinking as much as we do on a Friday night.

"WINNERS." Ash shouts holding our hands in the air as we did ours the quickest.

"You cheated." Lois says pouting, "You always drink together."

"And." I say laughing sticking out my tongue. "Okay I need to pee, I'll be back."

"Me too." Ayla says and we head to the downstairs bathroom.

There was someone in there so we waited. A minute or so later it opened, unfortunately for us we were met by Tina.

"Oh hi Lyd, Ayla. You two enjoying your night?"

"We were." Ayla replies opening the door to the loo.

"I thought we sorted things out Lyd?"

"No, you and Ash have unfortunately. I still don't forgive you."

"Well I guess I'll have to work on that. I really am sorry for what I did. Anyway, have a good night girls."

I shut the door behind me as Ayla used the loo first.

"What the hell is up with her?"

"She apologised to me earlier, saying that she was just jealous of Ash and I and our relationship that's why she acted like she did with the whole birthday palaver and tried to ruin my bikini."

"Bullshit."

"That's what I said. I think she's up to something."

"Me too, just keep your eyes open around her and your clothes out of the grubby hands."

"You don't have to tell me twice...now hurry up I'm going to wet myself."

"Okay I'm done." She says flushing the loo as I take my turn.

As we walk back out a drink is pushed in both of our hands by Georgia. "We're playing drinking games come on."

I had asked her about the kiss and she apologised. I just told her to shut up and go speak to Elliot as he was feeling bad about it. I didn't want this coming between them and wrecking their co-star relationship for the play. They had made up and from now on would just be friends...but we'll see on that. I think they'd look cute together.

Anyway, we follow her through to the living room where I see Marcus hit play on the docking station and 'Roxanne' starts blasting out.

"Oh god, this game is never good." I say laughing at the girls. This drinking song always ended up with Lois or Ayla throwing up.

"Come on it's fun." Lois says taking the first sip to her drink as the name Roxanne is sang.

Next thing everyone is turning around drinking and turning around again. I loved and hated this game.

And as I predicted by the end of the song, Ayla was pushing herself out the room towards the bathroom to puke.

We helped her clean herself up before we carried on drinking, a pack of card was pulled out and Ash wasted no time in setting out a game of fuck you.

"Ash really?" I sigh knowing how much this game ruined me.

"Yes, you wouldn't let us play it last night as there wasn't enough people. Now you have no excuse." He laughs handing out the remaining few cards to each player.

He turned over the top card on the pyramid, the three of clubs. Unfortunately for me, Ash also had a three...of diamonds.

"Fuck you Lou for not wanting to play this awesome game." Ash smirks at me and I take a drink out of my cup.