[65]: Young, Wild & Drunk

**Thank you @sam-is-here-now for my lovely banner**

"Oh sorry to interrupt..." I mumbled walking in on Ash kissing Nina before leaving the room immediately.

"Lou." I heard Ash shout after me but I ignored him.

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, it couldn't be real. Ash wouldn't do that to me, not after everything we've been through lately. Not after telling me he loved me. But now I guess I have my answer to why he didn't come upstairs to find me, find out the result of the test.

I thought my heart was broken by him before we were dating but now...this feeling that was tearing through my body was something I'd never experienced before. It felt like it was consuming me and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

And why was Nina here in the first place? She wasn't one of my friends; and I doubt she'd have been invited by the girls.

"Lou listen to me, it's not what it looks like." He says catching up to me and I just shake my head at him. I hold back my tears as best as I could, couldn't break down in front of everyone here right now.

I went into the living room where the lights were turned off and everyone began singing happy birthday to me. As my mum walked towards me holding the top tier of my cake covered in candles, a slow tear slipped down my cheek. I really wasn't in the mood to celebrate my birthday anymore, I just wanted to crawl up into my bed and cry.

I felt a warm hand slip into mine and link our fingers together. Glancing to see Ash stood next to me, his eyes catching mine for a brief second. I unlinked our hands before blowing out my cake.

"Thank you everyone for being here tonight, I never expected this surprise. I'm not sure what else we have planned tonight but I can't wait to celebrate with you all." I smiled as the lights were switched back on.

"Aww bless you babe, you crying?" Kelly the girl from my class smiled over to me

"I'm a soppy bugger you know me." I laughed as everyone started to chat again.

"Okay so we all need to start heading out to the clubs soon." Fin shouts out and everyone agrees. The music was turned back on and everyone went back to drinking and having fun.

"Thanks for my cake mum, and allowing all of this tonight."

"You're welcome sweetheart. You okay?" she asks wiping a tear from my cheek as my dad takes the cake from her to keep safe.

"Yea I'm fine."

I hug my mum again whilst ignoring Ash then head towards my girls who were stood in the corner, all staring over at me. But I felt Ash pull me back. "What?" I snapped my head at him.

"Lou we need to talk."

"You know what Ash...I don't want to talk to you. You had all the time I was upstairs to choose to come talk to me and now I'm choosing not to talk to you." I say to him loud enough so he would hear but not everyone else. Giving him a stern look, I shook my head before walking away.

Mingling with a few friends and avoiding Ashton was what the next ten minutes consisted of. I could see him talking to Greg, Joel and a couple of Fin's friends who were here with him tonight across the room but he didn't come to try and talk to me again. I watched as Nina walked into the room and wink at Ash before stopping to talk to some girls from college.

"I've just booked all the taxi's, they will be ten minutes everyone so let's get ready." Marcus shouted over the music.

"I'm just going to sort my face out, can you make sure that everyone is in a taxi." I ask the girls, "We can jump in one of the last ones."