[33]: Tuesday, is just Mondays Ugly Sister

**Thank you to @CatrionaRamsay for my awesome book cover**

It was Tuesday morning and I was getting my material out of my supply cupboard at home to start working on my first formal design. I finished my second swimsuit last night; I'm hoping to be done with this dress by tomorrow and my wedding dress by the weekend. I had just over seven weeks to get everything 'officially' finished. Then thankfully two more after that before the show to make sure everything fit as it should and for any last minute tweaks and changes.

Carrying everything I could, I made my way to the front of my house, to wait for Elliot to pick me up. I waited for twenty minutes yesterday for Ash to come get me, thinking he had gone to grab Tina first again but there was no sign of him. In the end Fin took me in, even though he was annoyed that I'd woken him up just to drop me off at college.

Turns out Ash didn't go to pick Tina up or forgot about me; I forgot he had a trip with his college class to some sports centre. I was still mad at him over what had happened over the weekend and I'd still not seen him since he'd come home. I got a late text message off him on Sunday night saying he'd just got home, so was going straight to sleep and he'd see me tomorrow. I didn't even get to see him last night because he got back at midnight from his trip.

I'm still not sure if he has even opened his birthday card off me yet. Although if he had I'd have gotten a phone call about the concert tickets we didn't use and hopefully a thank you for his driving experience.

My mannequin is still at college so I didn't have to carry that this morning; I had enough as it was with my rolls of materials and my bag filled with folders, designs, sketches, my pencil case, and a bunch of multi-coloured sewing cotton. Elliot was parked on my driveway as I locked up my house behind me. I turned to walk towards his car as I see a very familiar car pull up outside.

Ash!

He was smiling at me and waved at me for me to walk over; I don't think he noticed Elliot in the driveway. I shake my head at him as I walk over to Elliot's car and open the back door to slide my material in before getting into the passenger side. Ash was still parked where he was as Elliot reversed out of my driveway and drove off. As we pulled off I could see the look of confused on his face as to why I didn't get in the car with him or even acknowledge him at all.

"How you doing today?" Elliot asked me as we quietly drove to school.

"I'm okay."

"You still not spoken to Ash?"

"Not properly. I'm so angry at him."

"You need to talk to him, find out what happened."

"I don't know if I want to. He should know me, he should know that I'd want to see him on his birthday."

"The only way you'll get your answers is to talk to him." he says as we pull up at the college.

"I know, but I'm too mad to do that just yet." I reply as he turns off the engine.

I get out his car and quickly grab my stuff; I didn't want Ash to catch up with me. Elliot left me as we part ways in the corridor; just as Ash caught up with me.

"Lou...Lou." Ash says pulling me to a stop as I reach my classroom.

"What?" I say turning to glare at him.

"What's wrong? Why are you so mad at me?" he asks dropping his arm.

"Are you serious?" I reply, my face dropping as I say this.

"Yea. I don't understand."

I shift the stuff in my arms and go to tell him why I'm so fucking pissed at him when someone interrupts me.