[74]: The Fashion Show - Casual Wear

**What I imagine Lydia's and Ayla's Summer & Winter casual outfits to look like**

As usual, I moved around to the other side of the stage just as Elliot began to pose in front of the judges. Ignoring the unsettling feeling Joel was giving me, I concentrated on Elliot and the smile on my face grew as Elliot reached me.

"What a rush, I might have to take up modelling instead of theatre in the future. I loved that." Elliot grinned hugging me after his final set of the night.

"Well I definitely think you'd be able to make a career out of it, I'd definitely hire you to model my designs again."

"I was going to comment on that actually, what you've designed for tonight is really great Lydia." He smiles at me as we make our way back to the pod. "Not just for the girls but for me as well, the clothes are actually clothes I'd go out and buy for myself, they're comfortable and stylish; you've got a great future ahead of you and I can't wait to witness it."

"Thank you so much Ell; that really means a lot to hear you say that." I grin up at him and give him another hug, as I hear someone familiar shout out to me.

"Hey squirt."

"Hey Fin." I grin turning to face him and Ayla; he was just about to be called onto the stage for his last set.

I was pulled into a hug by my big brother, but not before I noticed him untangling his hand from Ayla's to hug me. I wonder if my best friend and my brother have finally taken the plunge of being together.

"What was that for?" I ask pulling away.

"Just a quick well done for tonight, I've seen what you've designed so far and it's brilliant. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you. That means a lot."

"And I also want to tell you, that if that prick in front of me says anything else to you again like he did earlier, about Ash or anything else I want you to tell me."

"You heard him?" I say and him and Ayla nod.

"I had to hold him back from smacking Joel before he went on stage." Ayla tells me

"Please don't hit him; he's not worth the trouble."

"I won't hesitate next time; that little prick needs to be taught a lesson in manners and talking to women. I won't have him talking to my little sister like that and causing unnecessary drama in your relationship."

"I won't let him, but thank you for being protective as always..." I say hugging him quickly again. "Now get your arse on stage they've just called Ayla's name."

"I'll see you after squirt, love you."

"Love you too." I smile at him as he walks onto the stage.

I watch as Ayla gazes at Fin as he walks down the runway, she catches me watching her and a blush stains her cheeks. I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she blushes again. "So is my brother your mystery man you've been seeing?"

"Maybe..." she says smiling shyly at me. "Do you mind? I know he's your brother and I'm your best friend but..."

I smack my hand over her mouth to shut her up before pulling her into a hug. "I couldn't think of anyone more perfect for either of you, I just want you both happy Ay."

"Thank you. I was so worried; I don't want to lose you."

"You never will."

"Good. I couldn't live with losing you over a boy."