[8]: Morning Glory & Hospital Visits

**Thank You @SarandStyles for the lovely banner**

I wake up with my head pounding, my mouth feeling like I'd licked out my niece and nephew's sandbox and my stomach feeling like a washing machine.

I'm also squished up against Ash's bedroom wall, with him pressed up behind me. It's the same every time we share a bed together, he sleeps as close to his wall as he can but won't let go of me; or let me have the other side of his bed. So as a result I'm sandwiched between him and his wall.

I can feel his morning glory digging into the bottom of my back, just like it did every morning. Deep down I hope it's because of me, but I know all lads get them, so that is that wish blown out the window. I turn my head hoping to see any reaction in Ash to know if he is awake, so I can slip out of bed and use the loo but he's still fast asleep.

This is where I have to act all ninja like, to get out of bed without waking him. I lightly grip his hand off my stomach and attempt to wiggle up his bed and climb over him; attempt being the operative word. As I move my body up his, it obviously gave him a; reaction you could say. I feel his dick twitch against my backside as I move against him and a low groan escape his lips, causing me to chuckle under my breath. I stop moving hoping I won't wake him; that would just be awkward as hell. I eventually manage to move my pillow to where I was lay and Ash grabs hold of it thinking he was still cuddling into me. Holding in another giggle I stand up by his shoulders as I watch him move his head towards my pillow. I take one step so that I'm stood over him, and I'm about to move my other leg when he rolls over onto his back trapping my foot.

"Shit" I mumble trying to pull my foot away. I move to quickly because Ash's eyes fly open.

"What the..." He gasps, staring up at me confused for a few seconds but then a huge grin appears on his sleepy face.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to use the loo"

"Okay...so why are you standing over me?"

"Trying to get out of bed" I reply sarcastically, wasn't it obvious?

"So, it's not because my morning glory was prodding you?" He asks and I shake my head, rolling my eyes. "And now you decide to make me harder by standing over me in just my t-shirt; so I can see your lacy black knickers Lou?"

Ash cocks his eyebrow up at me before running his hand up my leg teasingly. I glance down and realise from this angle he can see right up my top.

"Stop it you perv." I laugh sitting down on his stomach. I swear, if anyone sees the way he's acting with me right now, they'd say he isn't just my friend. But I know this was just him teasing me.

"This position isn't much better Lou...in fact you're making me even harder." He winks nodding his head down to me.

I'm so fucking stupid I swear.

I'm now sat basically on his dick, my t-shirt is sat around my waist and my knickers are on full display to him as my legs are parted over his chest.

"Oh my god." I gasp moving quickly so I was off him. I try to get off his bed when my foot gets caught in his sheets, resulting in me falling off his bed onto the floor.

"OUCHHHH" I moan as my body makes a thud to the floor. I attempt to push myself up whilst Ash was pissing himself with laugher.

"Oh shit, ouch" I cry out in pain stopping myself from getting up. My left wrist is throbbing.

I sit up with my back resting against Ash's bed holding my wrist up to my chest as I attempt not to cry. I can still hear Ash laughing at my fall.

"Ash..." I whisper.