Chapter 28

Oaklee Monroe POV

I woke to James shaking me. 

"Good morning, come on. Breakfast time." I nod and got up. I changed quickly and then followed him downstairs. We got our food and sat next to each other. The dinning hall reminded me of the harry potter dinning hall.

Afterwards we did some chores. Me and James were put on room cleaning along with two other girls I didn't know. We made the beds and cleaned the floors, windows, picked up other kids toys and made the room spotless.

After we were done, we were allowed to go outside and play. There were some bikes and lots of other toys. There was a sandbox with sand that looked to be everywhere but in the box and at the end of the yard was a box like building made out of wood.

There was a small forest and lots of kids where making forts and having water fights with water guns and balloons. We started walking towards the end of the yard where there was less kids. 

"What's that?" I asked pointing to the wooden box building thing.

"That's a stable for the horses that live here." He says as we walk closer.

"Are we allowed to ride them?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"See them." He asks pointing to a group of girls and boys. I nod. "They kinda rule this place. No one dares to go against them. They own the stables, the best bedroom and they usually don't let anyone new join. See those kids?" He asks pointing to a few kids sitting around them.

I nod once again. "Well, those kids dared to defy them and they broke them. Now they are the servants, slaves and sex toys for the group." That is horrible. I watch as one of the girls walked over to a kneeling boy and attached a rope to his neck before pulling him towards the stable behind her.

We kept walking and found a empty space by the fence.

"So how do things work around here?" I ask picking on the grass.

"Well, you know about the food and chores and the ones who rule us all. There isn't much else. The head lady sometimes punishes us but nothing too bad and just if the leaders ever come up, listen to them because it will just be worse if you don't." 

Then there was a commotion in the stables and someone entered the yard.

"What's happening?" I ask taking James hand in fear. I miss Elio and Dakota.

"One of the slaves must have been acting up and there must be another new kid." He's pointing to the lady and the kid.

"Oh, ok." We then started talking about some other things before he suddenly stopped. I turned to James who grabbed me and stood me up. He kept his head down so I did the same. I shadow came over us and I noticed it was some of the kids from the rulers groups or whatever they called themselves.

"Hello James, why don't you introduce us to your new friend?" One of the boys spoke. He was wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt. He has nice features and brown hair which match his brown hair.

"This is Oaklee, Oaklee this is Jaxon." He didn't look up so I didn't either. 

"Oaklee it's so nice to meet you and how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 15." I answered.

"You look younger." He circled me before putting a hand on my shoulder and kicking the back of my knees making me drop to my knees, kneeling before them.

"Jaxon, look at her she makes such a good slut." Said a girl from somewhere in front of me.

"Of course she does, Gemma."  He circled me once again before pushing James to his knees also. 

"James, would you do the honors of teaching this new girl what happens when she crosses us?" He shook his head and looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Do it, James." I said which cause me to get a kick to my ribs. I fell backwards until someone grabbed me and pulled me back up. 

"Do it, James." Sneered Jaxon as he pulled James's hair back. James stood and turned to me.

"Kick her twice and punch her twice and then well take over." James had tears in his eyes as he delivered to kicks to my mid section and two punches to my face before the pulled James back and took over.

I lost count and then when they finally left, I think I have internal bleeding. I coughed up some blood as James ran back over to me crying.

"I'm sorry." He repeated over and over again as he brought me upstairs and into the bathroom. As he started to strip me, I grabbed his hand.

"I'm gay, don't worry, I don't like you." Ok, but like still. 

My body, my rights.

"But still..."

"You don't have the energy to do it yourself to stop fighting me." He said at he took off my clothes and helped me in the shower. Afterwards he bandaged me as best as he could and laid me in bed.

I feel asleep in pain and even though I was scared I wanted to see Ares and have him help me.

Save me Ares