003; talking to the fridge

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"I CAN'T SEE." cameron stated, trying to feel around her so she didn't bump into the anything when she moved.

"no yeah we're aware of that. you know being since that's the whole point of the video we're about to film." nick shot back and she just rolled her eyes, though then realized that he probably couldn't see her.

"i know that, i was just reaffirming it out loud." she mumbled back and chris just came up behind her and wrapped another cloth around her eyes.

"stop moving."

"you're going to poke me in the eye."

"i'm literally no where near your eye."

"why do i need three blindfolds anyways?" she spoke, tapping her hand around once again as she looked for the bag of doritos that she knew were on the counter.

"because you look stupid and it's funny." nick simply stated.

"that's—very true." chris then started to laugh as he watched the girl struggle to find the dorito bag.

"how am i supposed to change now by the way?"

"change after the video." she heard nick say and she just grabbed a paper she felt and threw it at him. or well at least what she thought was him.

"i said like five million times i wanted to change after walking around in small ass jeans all day."

it had been a week since nessa and cameron had made it to LA, which meant it had been a week without her proper clothes. she had been jumping back and forth between nessa, madi, and the boys' houses, just taking clothes from the two girls. nick had brought up the idea of just going and buying new clothes but she just scoffed and said something about not wanting to waste money when she had perfectly good clothes in her luggage.

her lost luggage.

"no one told you to lose your clothes."

"shut up chris." she scoffed and he just grinned at her, not caring that she couldn't see. she could sense his smugness from where she stood.

"i've run out of people to borrow from. ness and madi's clothes are way to short on me, and if I wear anyone but nick's clothes your fans will probably hunt me down and kill me or something. or just plain out assume we're dating." cameron continued to complain as the two boys started to get the kitchen counter ready for the video they were going to film.

"i think if they assume we're dating it'll probably be wors—" the girl went to sit on the chair she knew was right next to her but only fell in response to chris moving it without knowing.

"STOP—"

chris and nick then proceeded to enter a enormous fit of laughter as they saw the girl on the floor. it got even worst when she struggled to get up because of her temporary lack of vision.