bc 001; liam neeson

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"IM HERE!" cam exclaimed, pictures and shirts and a bunch of other things being held up (barely) in her arms.

"lower your voice!" nick scolded in a harsh whisper, somehow scaring the girl and causing her the drop pictures she picked up from cvs for them.

"cam, pull yourself together." chris laughed and the girl just sighed.

"does he not know i'm here?" she asked and nick just blankly stared at her.

"no! did you tell him?"

"no, i think he's in the shower right now. i literally went to his room to find him." she laughed and chris ran his hand over his face.

"well you see that guys, cam just almost single-handedly ruined our prank." he spoke to the camera, zooming into the girl's face and she just laughed loudly, but then gasped and smacked her hand over her mouth.

"right we're being quiet sorry." she tried hard not to laugh but then she started choking on her own laughter because of how nick and chris were looking at her.

"shut the fuck up!"

"i'm sorry- i'm sorry- i'm done i promise."

"okay so we have to finish taping the last amount of the pictures cam just picked up for us- actually i'm running out of tape we're gonna have to go get some more from the kitchen." chris explained and cam was already approaching the door.

"i'll go get some."

"no, nick'll go you'll get fucking caught." chris shook his head and she just rolled his eyes.

"he's still in the shower it'll be fine."

"take the camera with you and get a new battery for me then, it's in the drawer next to the tape." nick said and chris handed cam the camera. she nodded and then saluted them causing them to both shake their heads at her.

"all the girls in the world and we got stuck with her." chris mumbled quietly but loud enough that he knew she could hear which caused her to shoot him a dirty look.

"blame your brother, he's the one who chose her." nick added to the joke and she only rolled her eyes, walking away.

"i'm gonna give nick so much stuff to edit watch. i hope he falls." she whispered to the camera, just in case matt could hear her as she walked down the stairs. she doubted he could but she also didn't want to get caught and have chris and nick yell at her either.

"i can't believe they trusted me with the camer—" she tripped over the last step and almost dropped the camera. she caught herself before it happened though, her grip on the device tightening as she covered her mouth to silently laugh.