036; taylor swift tickets

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"CAN WE AT LEAST DANCE?" jordan was trying to pull cam to do something more 'fun' in his eyes. cameron was having just as much fun talking to chris and madi.

"i don't really want to dance. and plus when have you ever seen me dance?" she snorted and he just raised his eyebrow.

"at every single one of your birthday parties."

"oh well that's different, i'm latina, i have to stay true to my culture with some nice salsa. this is not salsa." she deadpanned and jordan rolled his eyes.

"whatever, i'm gonna go get something to drink." he scoffed, going off into the kitchen. chris looked at madi before turning to cameron with a look. a look she knew way too well.

"don't say anything i'm already thinking it and i don't want to feel worse." cam put her hand up and then leaned on the wall next to them.

"why cam? literally drop him he's an asshole." madi said and cameron just used her hands to cover her face in embarrassment.

"i feel bad though."

"cameron you should not be with someone if
you 'feel bad'. that's bullshit." chris pointed at her and she just sighed again before crossing her arms and standing up straight again.

"can we drop this for now?" she sent them a soft smile and madi shook her head before deciding to go along with her. "i'm gonna go find tilly."

when the girl did find tilly, a smile immediately grew on her face. it was tilly's day. all this drama was easily pushed behind her and she just wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulder as they sang along to a one direction song that seemed unfitting for the crowd but fitting to their friend group.

"chris why the fuck do you know the lyrics?" nick snorted and chris just smiled smugly.

"i love me some harry styles."

"alright." nessa pushed him away for that comment before going back to singing with the girls.

matt was chronically avoiding jordan, because the latter had no respect and was quite literally trying to pick an argument with the boy every where he went. matt didn't want that for tilly or cameron so he just would roll his eyes and stay quiet. or walk away. like he was currently doing.

this time jordan didn't follow him literally and with insults and matt let out a breath of relief because he was so close to cursing the kid out for his idiocy.

when he turned the corner to the living room he found his friends all together singing to midnight memories. he pretended to cover his ears when he came up next to cameron.

"how does something so small yell so loud?" he joked and she just narrowed her eyes at him before tapping tilly.

"tills."