005; i don't want to drive

just friends just friendsjust friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"I HATE SHOPPING." cameron groaned as they walked around urban outfitters with nick and nessa. nick and nessa both looked at each other before rolling their eyes at the same time.

"will you stop complaining and try on these jeans?" nick threw them at her head after making his statement.

"okay geez."

while in the fitting room, nick and nessa continued to shop for the girl. it had already been a week and a half since they landed, and there had yet to be any change in news with her luggage. the girl was growing impatient and she needed clothes so her friends forced her to stop being so stubborn and just go buy some.

so that's what they were doing, shopping for cameron. matt has disappeared though, and chris was out looking for him with madi. they had just figured he walked into and different store thinking they were behind him and well— they weren't.

"nick i don't think these are my size."

"what do you mean?" nick frowned before looking down at the pair of jeans in his own hands he wasn't going to get himself. "oh wait those are mine. here switch."

"oh these are cute." she hummed loudly so he could hear her from the other side of the curtain.

"good, you're getting them." nessa said from the next fitting room over as she pulled a shirt over her head.

"WHY ARE THEY $108?!" cameron then yelled once she took them off and check the price.

"there's no way they're that much." nick scoffed and cameron opened the curtain dramatically and pushed her arm out to show him the price tag.

"we're going to target, i'm good with my $20 jeans." she told him and nessa stepped out the dressing room next.

"you have money cam, why are you acting as of you're not full time on youtube?" she laughed as she watched cameron aggressively check the prices of everything she had tried on.

"i don't care, i'm my mothers daughter."

"you're helpless."

"fine, i'll get this shirt and these jeans—not the $108 ones." she settled so that they weren't talking about how she never 'lived and that she needed a change every once in a while'. like they always did.

"good, you need to learn to live a little babe." nick told her and patted her head for comfort and she just rolled her eyes and swatted his arms away.

"let's go to h&m next, where the prices won't make me go into a self induced coma." she stated as they walked to get in the line to pay.

chris and madi walked up to them and met them in the line, pretzels and soda's in there hands.

"we couldn't find matt." chris simply stated, his mouth filled with pretzel and madi nodded as she offered a bite of her pretzel to cameron. she happily took it, grinning back at her as she chewed.