056; i love you

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"OKAY ONE MORE ONE MORE." cameron raised her finger and nodded, before setting herself up. her and chris were throwing gold fish at each other trying to catch it in their mouths out of pure boredom.

"no you've dropped five of them already." chris laughed and cameron just rolled her eyes before grabbing a handful of gold fish to throw toward chris.

"the fuck are y'all doing—" nick snorted as he came into the kitchen and chris missed the gold fish because his brother distracted him.

"BRO. fuck you nick." he narrowed his eyes and nick's eyes just widened.

"alright fuck you too- gimme some." he put his hand out so cameron could pour some into his hand. "cam get ready." he told her and she just nodded and moved to catch the gold fish.

when she did the two boys started yelling in excitement as she just laughed. the noise caused matt and tilly to walk into the kitchen to find the source of it. matt shot them all a weird look when he walked in, questioning what they were doing when all he saw was chris shaking cameron's shoulders in excitement. tilly just laughed at how scared cameron looked.

"chris stop shaking her." matt practically scolded  and his brother rolled his eyes and let go of the girl, who dizzily grabbed ahold of matt so she wouldn't fall.

"and now i feel light headed." she blinked and matt just lead her to lean on the counter.

"look what you did fuck face." nick snorted and chris just shrugged, jumping up on the counter and starting to finish off the rest of the goldfish in his hand.

"she'll survive."

"MATT CHECK CAM'S TEMPERATURE!" mary lou yelled from the living room. cameron only sighed, knowing she couldn't escape the mother and her need to make sure she was okay.

"it's been two days, i'm fine." she rolled her eyes as matt sighed and pulled out the thermometer anyway.

"why does mom care about cameron's health more than ours? when i told her i didn't feel good she said and i quote 'you'll survive'." chris snorted which caused cameron to start laughing as matt checked her temperature.

"and she was right, cause look, all that complaining for nothing you're still breathing." tilly shot back and chris just narrowed his eyes at her before grinning evilly.

"you're talking all this shit now but you were so worried. it was all for nothing right?" he shot back and tilly just glared at him before blankly flipping him off and going to stand next to nick instead.

"97.8, MOM SHE'S GOOD." matt yelled back once the thermometer beeped and mary lou just yelled back a thanks before leaving the kids be for the majority of the night remaining.