027; four hour drive

just friendsjust friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

hey guys! want to put a quick little note here and say there is a trigger warning to the chapter. SA is mentioned and if this could trigger you or it makes you uncomfortable just skip to the authors note on the bottom <3

-
"JAY YOU GOT ANY HAND SANITIZER ON YOU?" cam asked as she played with the straw sat in her drink. her and jordan were sat at a restaurant. by themselves.

they were supposed to be out with their friends but they all bailed last minute. tilly had said from the start she couldn't make it because she was working but the rest of the group just made up some stupid excuses.

it kind of pissed cameron off though because they all said they were going and suddenly they weren't five minutes before she left the house. when jordan picked her up though she decided to enjoy the time anyway. jordan was still a friend and she didn't mind the company.

"uh no, you usually have some in your bag." he pointed out, looking up from his phone and then turning it off.

"yeah. i left it at home though and just brought my wallet." she told him and jordan just let out the smallest laugh before going back on instagram and scrolling through his feed.

the girl was bored. he was on his phone and would speak to her when he would find something funny and wanted to show her. cameron was way to energetic to not be talking right now. but she felt bad because they had already ordered and she was already there.

"i have a question." she finally huffed out. she was honestly going to ask something ridiculous so it could spark a conversation between them.

"what's up?" he put his phone down again, but this time he put it in his hoodie's pocket and gave her his attention. her phone lit up from a notification and she just looked at it to see it was a message from nick but she couldn't see the message until she unlocked the phone.

"would you ever p—" she was interrupted by her phone dinging with another notification, which caused her to look down and see it was another text from nick. this time the messages flew in back to back and her phone didn't stop with the notifications.

"uh i think someone's trying to get to you." jordan laughed and she just smiled as she looked down at her phone and unlocked it.

"yeah just give me two seconds jay." she spoke as she opened her messages with nick.

-

PRIVATE MESSAGES!
nicky poo ❤️- nick
cammy poo 💜 - cameron

nicky poo ❤️
hey

nicky poo ❤️
check the management gc
delivered