012; nasty ass whipped cream

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"WILL YOU STOP TAPPING YOUR FOOT? IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE." nick asked cameron who was anxiously tapping her foot to the beat of the song that was playing on the airports overhead speakers.

"sorry." she cleared her throat before bringing her leg up under her chin.

"why are you so nervous?" nick then asked, taking the seat next to the girl to get some answers on her obviously anxious state.

both tilly and nate were arriving and it was the day before the triplets birthday. cameron just didn't like airports as much as she didn't like airplanes. the amount of people around her made her nervous and trying to find one person amongst a big crowded area made her feel trapped. but she didn't want to admit that to her friends in fear of them worrying too much.

chris plopped down in the seat right next to her, leaning his head on her shoulder before scrolling through his phone as they all waited. the contact made cameron relax a little more, feeling a little better because she knew chris was there. as much as she didn't always like it, she felt safe. especially when it came to this group of friends.

"i'm not nervous." was all she responded to nick, before leaning her head on top of chris' head.

"i got you coffee." madi and nessa came back from where they had disappeared to, handing something to nick and chris and then giving a bag and a drink to cam.

"thanks babe."

"you probably shouldn't drink it though, you seem anxious it might set you off." nessa said quietly, sitting down on the other side of the girl. cameron just furrowed her eyebrows before shaking her head and her opening the straw madi gave her.

"i'm not anxious ness, you know airports just make me a little nervous." she shrugged before taking a sip of the coffee.

"don't worry ness i made sure it was decaf." madi said to nessa softly so cam couldn't hear. nessa just nodded, before shooting a worried look at cam.

"where's matt?" cam then asked, grabbing chis's arm and playing with a bracelet on his wrist. chris knew that she was nervous, but he also knew that him just being there was going to help her relax a little more. if matt would there he would've made him do it because matt was more comfortable and knowledgeable in the area of anxiety, but he had disappeared.

again.

matt had impatiently walked off to go find nate because his flight had already landed and tilly's was landing within the next ten minutes. well he wasn't actually impatient, just that cam and him had been speaking and he could feel the- the- the- feelings.

ew.

it was safe to say matt hated it more than anything. he just wanted everything to be normal again, and he was never going to stop saying it over and over again. he just loved normal. normal meant no complications. normal meant safe.