009; you're obviously cold

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"MY HAIR IS LITERALLY STILL WET." madi complained as they stood in line to buy tickets to watch thor.

"oh i'm sorry babe, let me go get the blow dryer in my car." cameron reached over and patted her shoulder.

"why the fuck do you have a blow dryer in the car?" chris asked, looking down slightly at cameron. he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder after hearing her complain about being too cold. "and we came in matt's car—"

the five of them went straight from the beach to the nearest movie theatre, which in retrospect wasn't the smartest idea when they were still trying to dry from being in the ocean all day.

matt had stepped out to get something in the car and the other four were just speaking amongst themselves so they wouldn't lose their spot in line.

"she's being sarcastic chris." madi responded and nick just flicked cameron before giving madi a blanket they had ended up not using at the beach.

"just wrap this around yourself you should be fine after that." nick reassured her and madi looked up at nick, feigning shock.

"i think this is the nicest thing you've ever done for me."

"i will take the blanket back."

"next!" the person who was accepting tickets called, which made them officially the next people in line.

"where's matt? kid's taking eight years." chris complained as he dropped his arm off her shoulder and cameron laughed.

"where did he even go anyways?"

"awww you miss your matty b—" chris began to tease, but nick was quick to shut him up.

"chris just shut the fuck up."

"next!"

"where's matt? we should make him pay." chris then spoke, after rolling his eyes at nick.

"i'll pay, matt paid for gas today." cameron offered.

"nah i got it." matt popped up out of nowhere with a sweater on his shoulder, scaring the four of them. madi even screamed. 

"stop doing that, first of all. i'm going to end up punching you in the face by mistake." cameron put her hand on her chest. "second of all, no i'm paying, you got gas today."

"okay? i don't care."

cameron just slightly raised her eyebrow before smacking his card out of his hand and moving up in the line.

"ronnie!"

"five tickets for thor: love and thunder please!" she grinned at the person behind the counter, who was sat entertained by the whole ordeal.