013; totally not in love

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"WE'VE SECURED THE PACKAGES!" nick spoke to the camera as they all walked to matt's van. they were going straight to palm springs after this, wanting to get there so they could scope out the place and see what they could do the next day.

matt and cameron we're arguing about who was driving while nick and tilly spoke the the camera. nate and chris were speaking about something and mads and nessa were just jumping from each conversation.

"anyways, nate and tilly are here. you haven't met tilly yet but we love her therefore you love her because i said so." they were recording on two camera's (one in tilly's hand and the other in nicks) for both cameron and the triplets youtube channel.

"we are all in fact here for the triplets and nessa's birthday." tilly started before watching cameron groan and reluctantly hand matt the car keys.

"if he's driving i get shot gun— the back makes me car sick."

"no the fuck you don't. i ride front." chris interjected and cameron just laughed at him before dropping into a straight face.

"yeah no." was all she said and then opened the car door and sat her ass in the front.

"matt!" chris complained to his brother and the boy just raised his arms up in defense.

"y'all are both adul—legally adults. figure it out yourselves." matt told them before going around and entering the car himself.

"it's like dealing with children." was all matt said when nick pointed the camera at him.

"you're going to fucking regret that matt, you know all she plays is taylor swift and her sucky ass music." chris spoke once they were all situated in the car.

"i know you did not just say that about taylor swift—" tilly was ready to defend with her life but cameron just jumped in before she could.

"i wasn't going to play taylor swift because i know you guys get annoyed. but guess what chris! now i'm gonna play taylor swift just to annoy you." she spoke innocently, but the passive aggressiveness was extremely evident in her voice.

"im starting to regret saying no when my mom asked if i wanted to ride with her." madi sighed and nessa nodded in agreement.

"next time we're listening to laura."

-
nicolassturniolo posted on their story

-nicolassturniolo posted on their story