037; change the topic

just friends just friends just friends

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" they all sang to tilly, waiting for the girl to blow out the candles to get cake. as everyone cheered for the girl she laughed before getting a cupcake smashed to the face.

"what the—CHRISTOPHER!" she yelled and chris was laughing as he ran away and hid behind nessa and madi. matt handed tilly a napkin as she rolled her eyes at chris, though a small smile was rested on her lips. "asshole." she said and he just grinned back at her from his place far far away from where she could hurt him.

"intrusive thoughts stay in your head chris," cameron reminded him as she shook her head and chris just ruffled her head over madi.

"you're going to knock me over." madi pushed him back and chris just put his hands on her shoulders to steady her.

"you'll survive."

"uh cam—" nick tapped the girls arm and gestured over to the school friends who no longer seemed interested in the party and were all just gossiping amongst themselves. "why does jordan have his arm around some random bitch?" he scrunched his face up and cameron just turned to jordan before quickly looking back at her friends.

she just pursed her lips and shrugged, darting her eyes between charlie and daisy who were starting to cut tilly's cake. she needed something besides what she witnessed to focus on.

she wanted so badly to escape but she made matt promise to leave off any confrontation until the next day so that tilly could have a great eighteenth birthday. things were becoming more and more difficult as the dirty looks andi and allie were sending her became more obvious.

"what the fuck?" nessa turned her head and immediately caught him. he was smug, knowing damn well he got all their attention.

"just drop it." she said quietly and matt grabbed her hand, intertwining their hands to let her know he was there and he was ready to be whatever she needed him to be.

"yo who the fuck is that and who the fuck does he think he is?" chris turned serious, openly looking at jordan with his eyes narrowed.

jordan's smirked back at him, grabbing the girl's face and kissing her right in front of all of them. madi and nick gasped, not expecting that and were incredibly confused on what was going on.

"oh fuck no. is that fucking josslyn?" nessa's voice raised and the girl just flipped her off as she laughed. tilly escaped the pictures her siblings were forcing her to take for her parents and came up next to her friends without a clue of what was going to do.

"what are you talking about i didn't invite joss—holy shit what the fuck? why is jordan with josslyn and what the fuck is she doing here?" tilly crossed her arms, a surge of anger crossing through her.

just friends; m. sturniolo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें