031; obviously more than friends

just friends just friendsjust friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"CAM?" jordan asked, getting the attention of the girl but she didn't take her eyes off the screen. "cam?" he repeated after a beat of silence passed. this time the girl hummed a response, though still not taking her eyes off the screen.

the two of them were on the couch, jordan's arm around her shoulder though she wasn't leaning into him. she was engrossed with some episode of the walking dead playing on his tv.

tommy had put her on the show and she now was religiously binging it and had forced jordan to sit down and watch it with her. mainly because her, tilly, chris, and matt were competing on who could finish the show faster.

why? it was beyond her. but she was still too competitive to let any of them win.

"cam?" jordan said one more time and cameron just admitted defeat, sighing and grabbing the remote and pausing the show.

"what's up?" she asked and he just looked down at her as she went to go meet his eyes.

"what are we?" he asked and cameron furrowed her eyebrows, suddenly feeling like she was the main character of some teenage coming of age movie.

she didn't really know how she felt about that.

"we're two people on a couch, watching a show that person a loves and person b is interrupting." she deadpanned and he just bit back a laugh at her sarcasm before rolling her eyes.

"you know what i meant ron."

"still begging you to stop calling me that." she turned back towards the screen and he just poked her cheek.

"never. it's funny that it bothers you."

it wasn't funny. not to her at least.

he wasn't—

nope. she wasn't doing that today. she hadn't thought about that person in at least a week any more than she had to because of group face times and text messages.

"did you hear me?" jordan laughed, noticing how the girl completley check out.

"i'm sorry what—"

"i said can you please answer the question for real?" he repeated honestly. he was at a cross roads. he had no idea where they stood and he was getting confused. did she like him or did she not.

"what do you think we are?" she asked him, but from the way his eyes lit up she immediately regretted the question. she kept her mouth shut though, letting him speak his mind.

"i mean we're obviously more than friends."

she just blinked at him.

"right."