039; josslyn!

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"I HOPE THAT IT WAS WORTH IT FUCKING JOSSL—" chris screamed the lyrics as tilly played the song in the background. matt pretended to gasp at the bad word and went to cover cam's ears which caused the girl to roll her eyes and push him away.

"chris stop screaming." tilly told him and he just sat down quickly and shut him up.

"yes ma'am."

" 'oh we're just friends' " cameron mimicked quietly to matt and chris looked up at her.

"what?"

"what?" cam repeated, pretending to be confused which caused matt to erupt in laughter. she tried to hold in her own laughter but his was so contagious that she just started laughing too.

"okay ignoring that- what do you think matt?" tilly looked up at him when the song finished and matt calmed down his laughter before looking at her.

"about what?"

"about the song, idiot."

"oh it's actually really catchy, i say release it." matt shrugged and tilly just looked at cam. cam was the one thing stopping her from doing anything with the song.

"i love it tills, like amazing vocals, but i don't know about the name drop." cam stood hesitant and chris scoffed.

"oh for goodness sake be fucking for real." he shook his head and cameron's eyes widened. "look cam the song is amazing and no one knows who josslyn is. and plus jordan definitely needs the damn song to know what he lost." chris rambled and matt nodded in agreement.

"true stuff, and you know what? he didn't deserve you, but he definitely deserves this. name dropping isn't really name dropping if we don't say a thing about it." matt shrugged, running his hand through the ends of her hair to remind her that it was going to be fine.

"i mean i think—"

"no!" tilly put her finger up in front of cameron to stop whatever she was going to say. "do not think because you're just going to say no. and plus i really like this one."

"you indirectly called me stupid in the bridge." cam deadpanned and tilly just sighed.

"oh but honey you were a little stupid. you were just trying to avoid your crush on—" tilly started but cameron just grabbed her sweater and threw it at tilly to shut her up. chris started laughing and matt turned his head so quickly.

"woah woah woah. crush on who?" he asked, looking at tilly because he figured there was no getting any answer from cameron.

"oh nobody, tilly shut up." cameron pointed at her and tilly just put her hands up in defense as chris started laughing even more. it was still way too funny for him to stop laughing.