030; dumped

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-

NOVEMBER 2, 2022 (TWO MONTHS LATER)

"OKAY ONE MORE." jordan covered cameron's eyes as he lead her into her own living room.

"jay im gonna fall." cameron laughed as she struggled to stop herself from tripping over her own two feet.

"i got you, don't worry. you won't fall." he laughed too, letting the girl slowly walk forward.

"are you going to tell me where you're taking me?" she asked and jay just stopped her in her tracks, finally getting ready to uncover her eyes.

"you're in your house cam. we took like two steps." jordan told her, "i'm gonna put my hands down, make sure you keep your eyes closed though." he reminded her and cameron just rolled her eyes before nodding.

"alright i won't."

"be for real cameron." tilly scoffed. she was sat on the couch and he comment made jordan laugh.

"TILLS!"

"hi my love."

"okay can i open my eyes now?" cameron asked and jordan just said no before pulling out his phone to record. "jay my attention span does not last this long." she reminded him and he just smiled before pressing record.

"okay you can open your eyes now." he told her and when she did she furrowed her eyebrows.

"what am i- NESSA?!" she realized quickly the girl grinning back at her.

"hey bab—" she couldn't finish her sentence because cameron tackled her into a hug.

she hadn't seen nessa since she left LA in august. she missed her album release for the SATs and when nessa preformed her album live cam had a family party she was forced to go to.

she didn't even get to hear the song she helped write sung by nessa live.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! i mean i love that you're here but i know you're busy with press tours and getting ready for your actual tour and—" she was going to continue but jordan interrupted her so she didn't go off on an hour long tangent.

"i told her to come, i figured it'd be good to see her since you missed her so much." he shrugged and nessa nodded, though her face looked skeptical to tilly.