007; we're so dumb

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"HOW LONG UNTIL YOU GET BACK? SUMMER IS LITERALLY SO BORING WITH OUT YOU HERE." cameron was doing her makeup as her friend matilda andrews spoke to her through the face time call they were on. it was ten o' clock in the morning for cam and matilda was already half way through her day in jersey.

"still got about two weeks babe." cameron reminded her and tilly just groaned, finding it incredibly annoying that her best friend was literally on the other side of the country on the summer before their senior year.

while nessa and cameron were literally the best of friends, tilly and cam were just as close to that level. they had been in school together since preschool, having all the same teachers and classes until high school when they had to switch.  either way they usually had the same electives, which made them cause mayhem any time they were together.

tilly was a couple months older than cam, and probably the only person in their grade that matched her energy.

"ooh who are you trying to impress with that eyeliner." tilly laughed slightly when she saw cameron focus through the screen. cameron only liked eyeliner on specific occasions. any other times it stressed her the hell out and tilly new that very well.

"literally no one i'm just bored."

"yeah sure. and i'm married to luke hemmings." tilly deadpanned and cameron just mocked her before going back to trying to perfect the eyeliner.

"you would love that wouldn't you?"

"of course i would it's luke hemmings. have you seen the man?" 

cameron just laughed in response before finishing one eye and then going on to the next. matilda went off on some tangent about 5sos and cameron just nodded along, listening and responding every time she felt she needed too.

"anyways, enough with that. as much as i miss you and hate that you're  2700 miles away from me," she pauesed as she turned on her bed and laid on her stomach. "what's new with you? OH MY GOODNESS HOWS MY BELOVED NESS?" tilly spoke and cameron just grabbed the phone and walked out of the room and into nessa's.

"ness say hi." she said to the girl who was doing her own makeup.

"to who?"

"TO ME MY LOVE." tilly yelled through the camera which caused nessa to smile before getting up and going next to cameron so she could speak to tilly.

"TILLS MY ANGEL."

"NESS I LOVE YOU."

"man now i miss you more tills, you should've come with us to cali." cameron pouted slightly and nessa nodded in agreement.

"for real! i haven't seen you in so long." nessa spoke and tilly only groaned.

when they were back in jersey, tilly was on vacation with her dad and siblings, which is why her mom said that she should stay home for the rest of the summer. her mom and dad were separated, there was no bad blood but her mom did want to spend some time with her at least before the school season started again.
cameron was a little upset because they were meant to spend the summer together but it wasn't any of their faults so they just decided not to fight it.