026; cam is down bad

just friends just friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"THEY WANNA LOVE ME HATE ME THEN SLUT SHAME ME BAT SHIT CRAZY CAN YOU B-B-BLAME M—" cam sang obnoxiously loud as she walked through the halls of her school. many people were giving her and her friends weird looks.

did she care? no.

because she was too busy singing nessa's song that was released to the public that day.

"cam please people are looking at you like you're clinically insane." tilly spoke, hooking her arm around cam's and causing her to frown.

"let them look, oh i have an idea."

"no don't do i—"

"STREAM MADHOUSE BY NESSA BARRETT!" she yelled through the hallways before happily walking to her locker.

"and she did it." tilly sighed and jordan just raised his eyebrow.

"first of all, ow. how can such a small thing scream so loud?" he started off, holding his ear to pretend he was in pain. she just rolled her eyes at him and leaned on the locker next to cameron's as she started to unlock her locker.

"jay i'm literally like your height."

"shave off like three inches and yeah you're getting close to my height." he teased and she just narrowed her eyes at him before opening the
locker and switching out her morning and afternoon books.

"whatever. oh my gosh! you wanna hear what matt told me this morning when i woke him up—"

"matt?" jordan asked, tilting his head to the side and looking down at her.

"yeah matt. my friend from boston. i told you about him." she frowned. he had to know matt she probably talked about him all the time.

"i've never heard you speak about anyone named matt around me ron." he raised his eyebrow, a slight smile tugging at his lips. she furrowed her eyebrows at the nick name and just turned towards her locker again to stop him from noticing her reaction.

she didn't like that nickname. rather she didn't like when jordan used that nickname. it felt weird when he said it.

she couldn't pinpoint why though.

"are you messing with me? matt! i was just—" she paused when her watch buzzed with an incoming face time call from matt. speak about perfect timing. "look that's him right now." she said, leaning her phone on the back of her locker and answering the call before continuing what she was doing in her locker.

"ronnie look!" matt gaped at the camera. he was standing in the middle of target with his brothers, pointing at something that she couldn't see from the lag of the camera.