016; happy birthday <3

just friendsjust friends just friends

just friends
just friends
just friends

-
"CHRIS BE CAREFUL YOU'RE GOING TO—" tilly started, watching as the boy with the blindfold bumped into the wall of the air bnb. "—bump into that wall."

"i told you blindfolds we're a bad idea." nate shook his head and tilly just shrugged.

"he's literally the only one wearing it, it should say a lot about him." she spoke.

they were waiting outside of the house, for whatever surprise cameron had for the boys. nate, tilly, nessa, and madi already knew what was inside, thinking the idea cameron had was cute.

though they had to pretend they didn't know because if not nick would be grilling them for what the surprise was.

"it's more fun with the blindfold." chris said, reaching up to untie the sweater her had around his head.

"you look like an idiot." matt said before looking towards the door of the house. "so can we go in or...?" he asked cameron, who was stood by the door with an amused expression.

"oh you could've gone in the moment you got here, you just decided to take eight years." she shrugged before opening the door and letting everyone walk in before she did.

"CAMERON YOU DID NOT." nick gasped excitingly when he saw his parents in the kitchen of the house under a big 'happy birthday!' sign.

leading up to the week before their birthday, they kept saying how grateful they were to be able to be in LA for the time being and be blessed enough to spend their birthday there with their friends. but the boys were missing their parents and brother, and all three of them thought it sucked that they couldn't spend it with them.

cameron laughed as the boys rushed to hug
their family as both nate and tilly recorded their reactions. nessa went up to the girl and elbowed her, trying to get her attention.

"how did you even think of this?"

"matt was bummed out about being away from them for his birthday, they all were. it was just putting the pieces together after that." she shrugged and madi raised her eyebrow.

"and you paid for all of this?" she asked quietly, which only received a nod from cam.

"it was the least i could do."

"so you're telling me that you paid for three tickets from boston to LA, and you couldn't pay for a pair of jeans in urban?" nessa asked and cameron looked at her, baffled that the answer to that question was no obvious.

"more like four, i didn't know you had to pay for an extra ticket when your flying out a dog." she said and  the two girls started laughing. "and 108 dollars for jeans is outrageous."

"A DOG?!" nate gasped, and as if on cue trevor came running towards him.

"TREVOR'S HERE?!" chris was practically screaming at that point, causing cameron to put her hand over her ears.