Chapter 35

MIA

Lorenzo's dominance was exuding from him as he gazed at me with lust filled eyes, his large hard-on evident in his pants. My eyes were drawn to it, desperate to have my hands around its thick length, my mouth salivating at the thought.

"I want to take this slowly," Lorenzo spoke, taking a few steps towards me. "I don't want to rush."

A part of me was worried about being caught by the others that lived in the pack house, but, there was also something incredibly sexy and enticing about taking the risk. The act felt dangerous and dicey, which only turned me on even more.

I did not think I was like this. Lorenzo really had arisen a whole other side of me out from the ashes that I wasn't even aware existed.

Luckily, the blinds were pulled almost closed, so if anyone did pass, they wouldn't be able to peek in and see anything obscene. However, I was sure that we would be able to be heard, hopefully stopping anyone from entering.

I nodded at Lorenzo as he trailed his fingers across my underwear, his chest grumbling in approval as he felt how wet I was for him. The fabric was completely soaked through, and I was feeling slightly self conscious that he would find it unsanitary.

However, he hadn't complained after our intimacy in the ceremony hall and I couldn't help how my body reacted to him. He was the sexiest man alive.

"Mi vuoi, Mia?" he asked, and I cocked my head, confused by the use of Italian. Although I had tried my best to learn, I was a slow learner and I struggled with the pronunciation, but hearing it flowing out of my mate's lips caused my arousal to grow.

Despite the fact I had no idea what he said, he sounded sexy, his voice husky and low.

I laughed, unsure of what to say when he raised his brows at me, trying to remind him that I was not bilingual like him, and actually didn't understand his question.

"Are you laughing at me, Mia?" Lorenzo asked, smirking slightly, and I gulped. I released a small yelp as he grabbed my thighs, pulling me closer to the edge of the counter, crouching down in front of my sex, his eyes glued to mine the entire time.

To my surprise, Lorenzo leaned forwards, capturing my intimate area with his mouth, licking me gently. My eyes instantly rolled to the back of my head as I spread my legs even wider in an attempt to give him better access.

"Oh my Goddess, Lorenzo," I moaned, one hand being used to hold up my shaking form, the other running through his tufty hair that I had just messed up, each piece sticking up in a random direction.

He licked me, focusing on my clit, circling his tongue around it, teasing me agonisingly slowly.

I wanted with all my being for him to just take me, eager to feel his full length inside of me, but, according to him, he didn't want to rush. It really meant, he wanted to tease me and watch me squirm with anticipation.

Secretly, I liked it though.

"Keep moaning like that and I won't be able to control myself," Lorenzo warned, his eyes meeting mine, and I closed them, sighing loudly. The fear that someone was going to interrupt us had quickly vanished, my mind completely focused on what my mate was doing to my body. The feeling was indescribable.

I could feel my pot beginning to boil over, and I knew that with a few more licks, I was going to come undone, my loud moaning and shaking legs alerting Lorenzo to this, and he quickly pulled away. He shook his head, smirking at me, causing me to pout.

"Nope, you're only going to cum with me inside of you today," he said, standing up and pressing a passionate kiss to my lips, the taste of my own juices turning me on even more, something I would have considered repulsive before I met him.