Chapter 27

When Niel and Atlas pulled back they both didn't know what to say. Niel looked down, he was somewhat embarrassed. He couldn't place it. His cheeks turned even redder when he replayed the kiss in his head.

Atlas on the other hand wanted more. He only got a small taste and he wanted a full bite. The Alpha took the silence from Niel as a sign he could continue. He leaned forward and connected their lips. The teenager submitted to the kiss and let Atlas take the lead once again.

The Alpha's hands wandered over Niel's torso and thighs. The teenager hadn't noticed, he was drowning in the kiss until Atlas came close to his behind. He pushed himself off Atlas, taking deep breaths. Niel was out of breath, his lips were swollen and his cheeks were bright red. "I-I think that's enough for t-today."

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away," Atlas apologized. He gave Niel a small kiss on his forehead. "You look cute like this, all flustered."

"Don't call me that," Niel muttered.

"What? Cute?" The teenager groaned. "But you are cute, like a pup," The big guy teased on. Niel responded by burying his head into Atlas' chest. Shying away from the further embarrassment his mate was giving him. He was never called cute or talked to in that manner.

The Alpha laughed, finding his mate's behavior endearing. "You are just adorable."

A couple of days later Niel had finally run into Rain. In the past days it was either Atlas or Charlotte who would ask for all the attention from the teenager and besides that Rain was busy too. On her end, it was Tyra who asked for all her attention.

The place where they met, however, wasn't particularly usual. "Rain? What are you doing here?" The teenager was surprised but thrilled too upon seeing the young shewolf on the couch in his bedroom. Happy he could hang out with her again.

A sly smile was on Rain's face. "I am kinda hiding, fresh meat. So don't tell anyone I am here."

"Who are you hiding from?" Niel sat down next to her. It was then he noticed the black smartphone in Rain's hand. He didn't see many werewolves walking around with phones, which stunned him as his peers at his school did nothing else than looking at their phones.

"Tyra," The name rolled slowly over the shewolf's lips. As if something was holding her back from saying it.

"Okay...why?" Niel thought werewolf mated couples would have an easier relationship.

Rain hadn't looked up from her phone so the teenager asked again. "Rain why are you hiding? Did something happen between you too?" Concern grew inside of him.

"Huh what? No!" Rain waved with her hands franticly. "No, no, nothing like that. It's more like... Tyra is very enthusiastic. Yeah, let's call it that. Anyway, she doesn't really let me alone very much, so I decided to create some me-time by hiding here." She shrugged.

Niel shook his head. "What're you doing on your phone?"

"Catching up on some drama?"

"Drama?"

Rain sat up again and explained. "Yeah, some influencers' drama... don't tell me you don't know what social media is, fresh meat, because if that's the case you are disgracing our generation."

Niel gasped in shock. "Of course, I know what social media is!"

"Yeah sure," Rain teased. "Do you even have an account on any social media platforms?" She asked with a smug face.

"I have an Instagram account," The teenager stated proudly.

Rain's eyebrows went up, "Really?" Niel nodded.