Chapter 30

A/N: sexual topics are being discussed in this chapter, read at your own risk... and no it's not what you are thinking it is ;)

"How long have you been here?" Atlas asked Niel while getting his headphone off. The teenager was startled. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"What did you say?"

"How long have been here?"

"Oh," Niel scratched his neck. "Not that long."

Atlas raised a brow. "Really?"

"Yeah," Niel dragged out.

The Alpha sighed and crossed his arms. "Niel, has anybody told you that you are a terrible liar?"

"Many times."

"So you see my point?"

Niel's shoulders slumped. "Yeah."

"Go sit down here and drink your water. It doesn't look like you even touched it." Atlas grabbed Niel by his shoulders and guided him to a bench.

"But I just want to finish-"

"Niel, stay on the bench, I mean it. I will be right back." When Atlas was almost out of the gym, on his way to wet a towel for his mate, Niel slowly crept toward the weights he used for his workout. "Don't even think about it, Niel!"

The teenager slumped back into his seat. "Alright, alright... dad," He sighed. "Those stupid heightened senses," Niel moped.

"I heard that!" The teenager heard from outside the gym. He rolled his eyes. Atlas came back with two towels, one was partly wet and the other was dry. He eyed the water bottle and frowned. "I can see you haven't had a sip yet. Come on, drink."

The teenager rolled his eyes once again but did as he was told. Reluctantly Niel brought the bottle to his lips and took a couple of sips. The moment the water hit his tongue he noticed how thirsty he was. Once done, Atlas crossed his arms and raised a brow, telling Niel 'I told you so'.

"Can you please stop the whole 'dad-act'?" The teenager whined.

The Alpha crouched down, leveling his eyes with his mate's. "I am only caring for you, love. Showing care isn't something only parents do," Atlas winked. "Here," Atlas handed the towels over to Niel.

"Thanks."

When Niel was done wiping the sweat away from his face, he stood up, ready to go up and take a shower. But Atlas didn't want to move away. He stood now in front of his mate and the only thing he desired was the sweet lips of his beloved.

Before the teenager could react Atlas wrapped his arm around Niel's waist, his other hand on the cheek, and claimed the lips. Startled, the teenager was about to lose his balance, but his mate caught him.

Niel relaxed in Atlas' hold and leaned into the kiss. He let the towels hit the ground and grabbed the Alpha's shirt. It was in these moments Niel never felt more free, never felt such peace and love. He had never experienced these intense feelings. It was almost addictive, if only not a tiny voice would tell him afterward it was not right.

But those whispers were only heard after, never while it was happening. Never when Niel was in Atlas' arms where he felt the safest he had ever been. He didn't feel any parental pressure, peer pressure, or social pressure. Niel could be himself. And he noticed during their make-out sessions there was a part of him that wanted more. What more, he didn't know.

The kissing got steamy and was loaded with heavy sexual desire. Atlas wouldn't mind claiming his mate right there and then. Slowly he guided the two of them to the wall, trapping Niel. His lips moved from Niel's lips to his neck, to the mark. This made the teenager shiver in excitement. His grip on Atlas tightened and the shiver went all the way down.